Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow difference between this product and Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 32GB (Unlocked) - Gold Platinum?? Both of all can work with At&t prepaid and internationally? I will leave US around 4 months. So i worry about it if i would pay almost $800 (4 Answers)Answers
This version of Galaxy S7 edge (SM-G935UZSAXAA) is the US unlocked version released by Samsung. The Galaxy S7 edge unlocked - Gold Platinum model (G935F EDGE-GOLD) is the international unlocked version. Samsung Pay and WIFI calling will not work on this version and there is no manufacturer warranty. I recommend getting this model (SM-G935UZSAXAA) as all features will work and there is manufacturers warranty.
- QuestionWarranty of phone? (2 Answers)Answers
This particular phone in Titanium Silver is covered by US Manufacturer Warranty. I did a huge investigation about this issue contacting directly Samsung and verifying everything with Best Buy Customer Service Representatives. As of now, there are only 3 unlocked Galaxy models that are covered by Samsung Warranty in US: 1. Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black 2. Samsung Galaxy S7 - Black 3. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Titanium Silver You can verify this info at samsung.com official site
- QuestionI'm a old timer so my question may sound out of date. When a phone is unlocked does that mean that I can use it with ANY carrier? Thanks (7 Answers)Answers
You would think so, but nope! Buy it from Verizon and they will grudgingly unlock it for you, but you will be stuck with a CDMA carrier (Verizon and Sprint, mostly) plus you cannot uninstall the Verizon crapware they put on it. Buy from AT&T and the same thing, but you are stuck with GSM carriers (AT&T and T-Mobile, mostly). If you buy a FACTORY unlocked phone you can use it on any carrier, including Europe. Also, there is still some crapware but a lot less than from a phone company. Took me a lot of reading to figure out this tricky word, unlocked. Can't trust phone companies.
- QuestionCan I spontaneously combust while using this device? Seriously, why is this still for sale.... (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this phone work with straight talk? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this phone compatible with Boost Mobile? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this phone work with metro pcs? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the frequency band of this phone will it work internationally? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes, it works internationally. FREQUENCIES AND DATA TYPE 2G CDMA: CDMA800, USPCS1900 2G GSM: GSM850,GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900 3G CDMA: BC0(800), BC1(1900, BC10(800) 3G UMTS: B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900) 3G TD-SCDMA: B34(2010), B39(1880) 4G FDD LTE: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B18(800), B20(800), B25(1900), B26(800), B29(700), B30(2300) 4G TDD LTE: B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- QuestionDoes this phone Galaxy s7 Edge work with Tracfone (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs the wireless charger included? (10 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions