Questions & Answers
- Questionwhich model best? tab 4 or tab A? (3 Answers)
Would you buy Galaxy Tab 4 or Galaxy Tab A? they seem to be about the same price...... which surprises me since the tab A is the newer model . I currently have a tab four in both the 8 inch and the 10.1 but the 8 inch died today after 18 months use and they want $180 to send it inAnswers
The tab A is usually better than tab 4 because tab A has longer battery life like 28 hours for power saving mode and ultra saving mode and touch screen has under settings for sensitive touch screen and tab A has 4:3 ratio. Tab 4 doesn't have long battery life and doesn't have sensitive touch screen and it only comes with 16:9 wide-screen videos. Tab 4 only comes 7 inch 8 gb and for what I understand is that operating system is Android kitkat 4.4 no lollipop 5.0.2. Tab 4 can't run lollipop 5.0.2 because of the battery is small and it has less power to run the operating system. If you look at Samsung website link http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-tab/SM-T230NZWAXAR it explains on their page it runs on Android kitkat. Tab 4 will never upgrade to lollipop at all. Also Tab 4 doesn't have power saving mode and ultra saving mode and that features is not there. Tab 1 through Tab 4 with 7 inch and 10.1 inch is still kitkat 4.4 operating system. It is impossible for people to own an Tab 4 because Tab 4 shouldn't be on the market. Tab 4 should have been off the market. Tab 4 10.1 is not on the market anymore because it didn't sell very well. Tab A 8 and 9.7 inch supposed to run over 15 hours of battery life. My Samsung Galaxy tab A 8 inch battery life ran almost 29 hours. My Samsung Galaxy tab A 8 inch battery for continuous games to play was 7 hours and I had 42% of battery life left and the tablet under settings tells me that I have like 12 to 15 hours left with 50% to 75% brightness. Tab A 8 and 9.7 inch tablet is a great buy!
- QuestionWhat is the screen quality of this tablet? Is it good for reading books and playing games? (7 Answers)Answers
I read from the Amazon Kindle app and it is just as clear and easy to read as any of my other tablets. I don't do games but when I watch movies on VUDU they look very good and are at least 720P HD. The resolution isn't quite full HD quality on this one.
- QuestionCan you install google apps to this tablet (google earth, googlemaps, etc) (6 Answers)Answers
You can, but with this tablet you have to do it over a WiFi Connection since you do not have a cellular connection and can't download over a cellular connection. You will need to setup payment options in your Google Play account (if you wish to download apps. that are not free) since you can't charge app purchases to a cellular account.
- Questionis this tablet good for watching movies and video? (6 Answers)
- Questionwhat is the battery and sound quality of this tablet? (6 Answers)Answers
It charges the fastest when the tablet is completely shut off. The battery lasts longer than my phone does and my family is on this a lot. It does go into sleep mode when it is inactive after a few minutes, but you can change the time in your settings. The sound is great for a tablet for playing games and watching movies.
- QuestionWhen using GPS do you have to be connected to the Internet or does this work indepentant of the Internet like a regular GPS device (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you download files to this device? (6 Answers)
- Questiondoes Word come with the product and if not, how much is it? (6 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is the camera quality of this tab? (6 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it come with a headphone jack (6 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions