Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat's the difference between a tab A and a tab E Samsung galaxy tablet? (2 Answers)Answers
the E came out in June 2015, and the A came out in July 2015. The E is on the Latest Lollipop processor, and it has a couple newer features including a spilt screen to multitask. The clarity is slightly better on the A- higher pixels and an adjustable dimmer/brighter function which the E does not. If you google that question, a youtube and computer mags have done a side by side comparison. I myself am getting the E because it is for my mom who is technology challenged and I think it's slightly better to navigate, That's my personal opinion.
- Questiondoes it have a touch screen (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhere does one get a case for this tablet I can't find them any where not universal made to fit (3 Answers)
- QuestionUSB? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionphone? (4 Answers)Answers
The Tab E is not a phone, It communicates with the Internet via WiFi and therefore does not use data or data plans like those of a phone. However, as long as you have a good WiFi, you can do all the same actions as a cell phone, when you have installed the necessary applications. Examples: We use ours to connect to VOIP (Magicjack), Google Movies, Youtube, and Netflix.
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the Galaxy Tab E 9.6 and the Galaxy Tab A 8 (3 Answers)
Looking at the specifications, they look very similar with the exception of size. It is for my son who will use it for YouTube, gaming, Netflix and various other teenage apps etc. Which would be better for him?Answers
- QuestionHow is tablet connected? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this equiped with Microsoft Office? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this tablet come with an electric cord charger? (3 Answers)
- QuestionBattery time per charge (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions