Questions & Answers
QuestionI just want one to sync with my phone, I don't want an additional phone number/line. Which model is best?
- Answer If you are just looking for one to connect to your phone, then you want the Bluetooth (BT) version. Do not get the LTE version for that will require another phone line. The bigger sized (45mm) one has a bigger battery, so it should last longer without having to charge but that depends on how you use it. I would recommend the bigger size and the BT model for what you are looking for.
QuestionWhy does it not include a charger and will not charge with my existing Galaxy watch charger. Says must use compatible charger and actually loses charge while on charger. What must be done to charge this piece of crap? Will return it tomorrow!!!!
- Answer mine came with a usb attached charger in the cardboard box attached to the box lid!
QuestionSo.. if I get the bluetooth version, should I use earbuds too? So I can hear and talk on phone calls?
- Answer You can might be a better experience!!
- Answer They are in stock since yesterday 8/6/2020, picked mine up yesterday before they even had them on the shelves. So far it's been great, much better than the Gear S3 it replaced (battery just went dead for the second time) since it was out of warranty. So far today on my wrist since 7:30am it's now 2pm and still has 94% battery left. Couldn't be happier with the results.
- Answer Yes and NO. If you have a Samsung phone, then yes the feature is supported, but if you don't have a Samsung phone, and really want this feature then steer clear of this watch. False advertising since only Samsung phones support it with zero ETA of when other Android phones will get this feature.
- Answer Any 22mm band will fit
QuestionCan you download the Facebook messenger app onto the watch like you can with the apple watch?
- Answer No but you can receive notifications from it.
- Answer GPS means that the watch can only connect to the internet from your phone via Bluetooth or WiFi. LTE means that you can put a SIM card (extra line) onto the watch and you can access anything without your phone near you. Note: both watches have gps. Hope this helps!
QuestionI often find my self driving home late at night, I look to check the time only to find out my watch has no night light and I cant see the time. Me question is , will I be able to see the time in the dark with this watch? lights Up or glow in the dark?
- Answer Yes it lights up the same as your phone.
QuestionHow long does the battery last when running (using GPS) and listening to music that is stored on the watch on my bluetooth headphones? How long does the battery last just using GPS?
- Answer Depends a lot of what else you are using and how long is the GPS on for but it will not last a whole day for sure. Maybe half day with GPS turned on all the time if you are lucky
QuestionWorks with NFC terminals, does this mean it no longer works with any terminal with a strip reader? Always fun with my gear 3 watching reactions of cashiers when they thought i couldn't pay using my watch. Possible bummer.
- Answer The watch does not have the MST mode for mag stripe readers, it only works with NFC pads on terminals. However, if you have Samsung Pay on a compatible phone, it will still work fine with mag stripe only readers.
QuestionDoes the blood pressure (BP) and EKG work on the Watch 3? I read it still needed a software update for the app to work? Can it link by bluetooth to a Kindle or WIndows 10 PC? Thank you
- Answer Yes works very well connect via blue tooth to phone