Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the device offer a separation alarm with android phones so that it informs you if you are walking away from your phone or if your phone is walking away from you? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI just received gear fit2 & the screen is so sensitive, it turns on each time I move my hand. Is there any way it would not turn on? I didn't even do any workout yet, just staying home, and it's getting annoying when screen goes constantly on & off (5 Answers)Answers
Thank you for reaching out with your question, JW. You can set the Gear Fit to turn on the screen automatically every time you twist your arm for reading the time or notifications. However, if you don't like that or find it is too sensative for you, you can turn that feature off and simply use the small button on the side to turn the screen on instead. I hope that helped to answer your question. ^Viv
- QuestionDoes this device allow you to view other notification besides text messages like emails, phone calls and calendar notifications? (10 Answers)Answers
Yes it does. And what's great is that you can even Answer (you still need to talk on your phone) or Reject Calls, Read and Quick Reply to Text Messages and Read Emails. It is actually a bit more functional than just showing you notifications which I love. Here's a partial list of apps you can get notifications for: Alarm Calendar Emergency Alerts Gmail Google App Hangouts Incoming Call and Missed Call Messages (Text) Facebook and Facebook Messenger
- QuestionWhat do women think of guys who wear such a device. I know that it's probably not going to be a chick magnet. I really want to purchase it but not if they see it as an absolute turn off. Honest, non hurtful answers please. (10 Answers)
- QuestionWhat's in the box? (5 Answers)
- QuestionComparing it to my Microsoft Band 2. Does it measure heart rate at exercise or do you have to be at rest for heart rate? Does it have a bicycle gps feature that will track your ride? (9 Answers)Answers
If you start an exercise (walking, running, cycling) then the Gear Fit 2 measures the HR continuously. If the Gear Fit is not in exercise mode it will read the HR every 10mins if the Auto HR is enabled. It can also read the HR manually. In exercise mode the GPS will track your run or ride.
- QuestionCan you use pics from your gallery as wallpaper. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it dertermine your daily calories and your sleep patterns? (5 Answers)
- QuestionEach morning after being on charge, before I put on my wrist....calories burned always shows 300 or 400. How can I zero out this ... (5 Answers)Answers
The Gear Fit2 uses "Basal" calories (Your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) is an estimate of how many calories your body burns at rest. It represents the minimum amount of energy needed to keep your body functioning, including breathing and keeping your heart beating. Your BMR uses up about two-thirds of your daily calories.) You cannot reset this, it resets each day at midnight and whether you are wearing it or not, the tracker measures how much you burned just by sleeping and being alive.
- QuestionCan it sent texts? (5 Answers)Answers
Short answer.. Yes. You can set up Text templates that are pretexted out drafts that you can use to reply. It will also read what was sent to you and give you a generic option. ( if someone text you "hey" it will give you several options to reply such as "hey" "how are you" etc.) However you can't actually type a text on the Fit 2.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions