Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the Cruzer Glide 2.0/3.0 compatible with Windows 10? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this be plugged into a car to play music? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionTransfer Speed??? (11 Answers)Answers
The transfer rate is approximately 20 megabytes per second or about a gig every couple to few minutes for big file transfers. Usb 2.0 is rated at 480 megabits per second. One byte can be up to 8 bits or vise versa 8bits =1byte. Try something thats usb 3.0 for a bootable drive. Usb 3.0 is rated around 6 gigabits per second or 130 megabytes per second. Which will move a movie in about a minute or less. Happy hunting!
- Question116gb available (11 Answers)Answers
The capacity is 128, but the system takes up some space for managing the disk format. You can see the same effect on your hard drive. Imagine a book stand.... You could picture having lots of book stuffed on it, but when you put shelves on it, in some way, the shelves themselves take up some physical space from the books in order to organize them so you would end up with less books. That's what the format does... It allocates (prepares the disk with) logical indexes for your files. Hope I could help.
- QuestionCan I upload files on a pc and download them onto a mac without any issues? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAny limit on the number of file names you can store (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work for iMAC - USB2 Port - Mid 2011 iMAC (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the class on this device (12 Answers)Answers
This is a USB device, so unlike an SD or micro SD card, it reads and writes at the 2.0 USB speed. It's quite efficient to handle all of your files that you wish to store in an expedient manner. Flash drives, to my knowledge, do not have Class ratings.
- QuestionIs this flash drive compatible with windows 8 on Surface RT? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIndicator Light (11 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions