Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $79.99
The previous price was $92.49
- Answer Yes it does! I thought it didn't either but it's on the box along with the hard drive
QuestionFor use with the Xbox one -do you have to buy this one particularly or can you use any external 2tb hard drive?
- Answer You can use any 3.0 USB hard drive with a minimum of 256gb.
QuestionCan this be unplugged at will without it losing memory or malfunctioning? I use both usb ports already due to having an Astro headset & a play & charge. I'm looking to purchase this to keep my lesser used games on to avoid having to delete & redownload.
- Answer We unplug ours all the time to transfer between consoles. Just be sure to completely power off your xbone before you unplug it and before plugging it in
QuestionIs this as functional as having an Xbox elite? Should I just use this with my Xbox one or should I purchase an Xbox elite
- Answer getting a new hardrive is the cheaper option
QuestionI know you can save games for your Xbox on this, but does this also allow you to save movies to play on an iPad? Does it function like a normal external hard drive or is it only for use with Xbox?
- Answer No, if you have games on it you can only have the games because of the formatting.
QuestionI want to order this for my boyfriend so I was reading the reviews. I saw that somebody used this drive with their Xbox one and it deleted the internal HD. Is that possible?
- Answer You can delete/erase the content on the Internal Hard Drive but this is a settings feature. This has nothing to do with the XBox External drive. Adding the external drive itself doesn't erase content on the main drive, Hope this helps.
QuestionWill this work on a standard xbox 360? It's for my grandson and I don't want to buy the wrong thing
- Answer Yes the 2 TB Seagate should work with the xbox 360 but not the newer 4 TB Seagate. At least I hope so since I also bought one for my grandson. Ed
QuestionCan I partition part of this hard drive to be formatted for 360 and part to be formatted for xbox one?
- Answer The hard drive can only be used with the the Xbox One or the Xbox 360.
QuestionOnce you download and install the game on this item. You can play at any time correct? You don't have to install ever again if you want to play any game. Thanks. Hope that makes sense
- Answer Once you install the game you will never have to install it again unless you delete it.
QuestionIf you have a plug in controller and you only have 1 usb port how can you use your controller and the external drive?
- Answer You can buy a USB that will you can plug into the console that will give you multiple (depending on the one you buy) USB access ports. I did it for my son and it worked fine.
- Answer It is a HDD and it uses USB 3.0.
- Answer Yes.
QuestionBuying for my boyfriend, is the only difference between the 2tb and 4tb the amount of storage? I don't understand how much storage it actually is, can someone tell me how much they've put on this device?
- Answer I was at 70% storage on my Xbox One S and the 2 TB hard drive brought my total storage used down to around 23%. I have around 20 games of different sizes. The only difference is storage and $$. I would stick with the 2 TB if he has an Xbox One or X box One S. You may need the 4TB if he has an Xbox one X as the 4K games are requiring more memory now. I am sure he will love the 2 TB. Be aware that it now comes in both white and green versions.