Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs there any reason why it would not work well in an enclosure 24"wide, 17"deep, and 15.5"high? (7 Answers)Answers
Thanks for your interest in the Sharp Carousel R-331ZS microwave. Proper ventilation for this unit requires 4" clearance on all sides. The microwave dimensions are 20.3" wide x 12.0" high x 14.8" deep. An enclosure of the size you describe would not allow for proper ventilation. If we may be assistance in finding a microwave that would be suitable for this enclosure please email your contact info to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have one of our Advisors reach out to you. We're happy to help!
- QuestionDoes a light come on when you open the door? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow long is the power cord? And is it a 3 prong plug? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it beep once and stop? Or does it continue to beep every so many seconds if you don't open it? (4 Answers)Answers
It does do the "hey I'm done" beeping, but then it stays quiet for quite some time before reminding you that there still something in here. I've had a few microwaves and this is the least annoying when it comes to the "reminder" beep.
- QuestionIs there a way to disable the audible beep when the keypad buttons are pushed? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the button to press 45 seconds? (5 Answers)
I just received the microwave. My mother tried to heat something and she pressed 4 on to hit 45 seconds and instead came to 4 minutes instead? Is there a button to press 45 seconds? I know there is a 30 second button but I need to know the button for 45 seconds. Thanks.Answers
I had the same question and figured it out accidentally. It was not obvious how to just enter in your own seconds instead of using the "quick" 30 second or minute buttons. First, you have to press the "Power" button, then enter '45'.
- QuestionWhat is the footprint measurement, it will be sitting on a counter top less than its depth, but maybe not it's footprint? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionNeed a new microwave Our dimensions of our space are 15.5" deep 23.5" wide and 13" high. Can you tell me what choices we have. Thanks, SW (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow many watts? That should be on all microwaves! (1 Answer)
- QuestionOur Sharp Household Microwave Oven Model# R-414HS just started sparking. We'd like to get one exactly like it but no-one carries that model anymore. It was 1100 wat and 1.4 cubic. We really like the look of it. Any suggestions? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions