Questions & Answers
- Questiondemensions, out side (1 Answer)
- QuestionWe have a sharp R-530BW and we have a built in space for it. How close is this microwave to those dimensions? Could you also give me the door dimensions? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhy can't you just make a model like the microwave I have now?! Model R-510C. It is THE easiest microwave to operate. I don't like the 2.2 cf unit you offer now. To select less than full power, push the power button 1 to 11 times! Whose idea was that?! (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwhat is a 'cooking light?'. Does the interior of the microwave light up when running? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs there an "add 30 seconds" feature for when the micro is cooking and you want to add more time? (2 Answers)Answers
Thank you for your recent inquiry in regards to the features available on the R659YK. Yes, the R659YK does include a +30 seconds feature. This feature allows you to reheat for 30 seconds at 100% (full power) by simply touching the +30 sec pad. By repeatedly touching the +30 sec pad, you can also extend reheating time to 5 minutes by 30 second increments.
- QuestionIs it typical for this product to stop functioning after 3 years? We use this product max of 5 times a week and it completely stop working, why? (2 Answers)Answers
Not typical for microwaves. I have owned 3 microwaves over about 40 years. The last microwave we owned died after about 8 years. Sometimes if the door latch mechanism gets out of adjustment, the unit will not turn on although the key pad and display will still respond. There are microswitches associated with the door latch which prevents the microwave from turning on if they fail. If the unit is totally dead, it probably will cost too much to repair.
- QuestionIs the front mesh screen on the door white or black? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow to heat for 15 seconds? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan it be used as a built in? (4 Answers)Answers
Not sure why the answer from SHARP is no, but if you look at this microwave on their site, it says that there is an optional trim kit. http://www.sharpusa.com/ForHome/HomeAppliances/Microwaves/Models/R659YK.aspx The model number is the same as the one for sale here at BEST BUY.
- QuestionCan Sharp Model R659YK be used on a built-in shelf that is not open on the top or back? Does the front surface show fingerprints? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions