Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $699.99
The previous price was $799.99
- Answer Yes Jacob, this ( as long as the canon version is purchased) is an EF mount. The entry level canon DSLR bodies are EF-S mounts, while the mid range and upper range DSLR bodies are EF mount. EF lenses can be mounted on EF-S bodies but EF-S lenses cannot be mounted on EF bodies. Hope that helps
QuestionHello! So I want to get a sigma 35 mm 1.4 art lense. I was wondering if this fits canon rebel 5t. Also is this lense good for all kinds of photography! Thanks in advance!
- Answer Yes this will fit the rebel T5. This is a professional level lens that will make the most out of any situation. It is designed for full frame sensors, but can be used fine with a crop sensor canon camera like the T5. Only difference is that running it on a crop sensor will effectively change the focal length of the resulting image. Images shot with the T5 won't be as wide as an image shot with a 5D or 6D using the exact same lens. But the 35mm focal length (and it's crop sensor equivalent) is an excellent length for portraiture, landscapes, street photography, and just about anything else. Also, 35mm focal length is the closest to the human eye in terms of image distortion and field of view. So if that helps you compose your shots, go for it. In terms of picture quality, you'd be hard pressed to find something better.
QuestionI have a canon 35mm but have a lot about this lens. Is there a big difference between the two? Will be in town and hoping to stop and look at it! Thanks!
- Answer It is probably the sharpest lens that I currently own.the focal length is ideal for everything.it focuses very fast.it is probably as sharp as the 135 f2L.if you own a full frame body and you have a sigma 35mm, 85mm and canon 135f2, you pretty much ok to shoot an event like wedding.i would highly recommend this a great walk around lens.
QuestionDoes this work on a 5d mark iv?
- Answer I got this lens (Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art for Canon) for my wife a couple months ago. At the time, she was using her Canon 5D Mark II, and she was extremely pleased with the performance. She recently upgraded to a Canon 5D Mark IV, and has been just as pleased with how this lens works on the newer camera body. It happens that her sister has a 5d Mark III and she borrowed this lens to shoot her 2 year-old's birthday party last month. All three bodies worked quite well with this lens.
- Answer Yes. Just need the EF to RF adapter.
- Answer Hello Nick. I bought the lens to be used on a 6D Mark II and it works like a charm. I don't have a T7i, I tried it on a T3i, and the lens works BUT... I DO HAVE A 1.6 cropping factor, meaning that the lens look like a 56mm and the "Blurry Background" is not as blur as you get on a Full Frame. You can try the Canon - EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Standard Lens for APS-C Cameras - Black or Canon - EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Standard Lens - Black. Hope this helps.
- Answer These are included in the box with this lens: Owner's manual Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Standard Lens for Canon
QuestionJust to be clear, will this fit my Canon 6D Mark ii? description just says Canon 6D so I wasn't positive.
- Answer Yes, it is compatible with all Canon EF Mount cameras.