Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $49.99
The previous price was $59.99
- Answer Good afternoon Butch, Pairing your Inkd+ Wireless Headphones to your phone is fairly easy. 1)Put the ear buds in your ears so you can hear the comands the headphone is giving you. 2)Hold down the + and - button at the same time for 7 seconds. This will activate Bluetooth pairing mode. The headphone name should now show up on the bluetooth settings for which ever device you are trying to pair to. If you have more questions regarding pairing, The support tab on Skullcandy.com has some wonderful instructional videos that may assist you further. Thanks again for reaching out! Best, SKDY
QuestionI can’t find where to plug the charger to the headset. It looks like there’s a door that opens but can’t open it. Please help!
- Answer Pull hard I had to use my teeth and a pair of pliers
QuestionAre these the model's with built in Tile tracking? If not, which Skullcandy Bluetooth earphone models support wireless tracking via the Tile app? I saw the feature on the Skullcandy website but not Best Buy's so I wanted to clear things up.
- Answer Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately the Ink'd+ do not feature the Tile app. A similar type of headphone to the Ink'd that does feature Tile is the Ink'd+Active!
QuestionDo these stay in your ear? I have had so many earbuds and I can't find any that will actually stay in my ear! I normally would be using them while doing outdoor gardening and hiking.
- Answer Yes. You can use it with or without the wingtips. I use it without the wings and they stay on no problem. Best earphone I have for working.
- Answer Not waterproof. And if you are not careful, yes the wires will break
QuestionWhat is the difference between ink’d and Method head phones. Which of the two has better sound quality with better base.
- Answer The Ink'd earbud is a basic earbud with Noise-Isolating Fit. The Method earbud has IPX4 Sweat and Water Resistantsy. Lightweight Flexible Design, Noise-Isolating Fit and, Microphone, Call, Track, and Volume Control.
- Answer Oh 100% the bass is great in these!
- Answer Yes I fall asleep listening to mine all the time.
- Answer Yes, I have them connected to my laptop and phone at the same time and don't have any issues with it.
- Answer i charged mine overnight and I've only ever gotten 6 hours before they start alerting for low battery.
Questioni charge these for two hours and they only last less than 5 minutes. this literally happened overnight? I would like to exchange for another pair please. thank you
- Answer I charge mine for 20 mins it lasts me over 12+ hrs a day
QuestionHi! I’m older and not tech savvy at all. I just brought this home and can’t even make the plug go i to the slot at the bottom of the headset to charge it. I see where it’s supposed to go but it won’t let me plug it i . Please help me. Thank you.
- Answer Try turning the plug around , make sure the shape matches, and give it a strong push. it will get easier to plug in after a few times. I had the same resistance at first.
QuestionI have my skull candy Bluetooth wirelessly headphones paired to my phone . Can I pair it to my husbands phone as well? Can I do more then 1 phone or tv.
- Answer Pair to anything with WiFi Bluetooth. Have on IPad IPhone and my laptop just select the one you need.
QuestionWhy is this pair called wired and wireless, if it’s Bluetooth, isn’t it wireless, isn’t that the point?. If these were both, and I could plug-in, but I could also play, wirelessly that would be awesome!
- Answer These headphones are both wired because they are attached to the neck ring and wireless because the only way to use them is your bluetooth setting. I know it sounds like an oxymoron but it really is both wired and wireless. Hope this helps.