Questions & Answers
- QuestionJust got one for Xmas and have no idea how to hook it up to my phone. (11 Answers)
I turned on Bluetooth and my phone said it couldn't find any other Bluetooth devices. It is currently charging, but after it's battery is full, how do I turn it on? Directions it came with were no help. Also, where is it's mic?Answers
You have to hold the power button down until the LED indicator alternates between flashing red and blue. Then go to your Bluetooth settings on your phone to find devices. Not sure where the mic is but if I had to guess I'd say it's probably on the power/volume control.
- QuestionIs it good at noise cancellation? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow can you adjust the length of the headphone? (8 Answers)Answers
No, the actual cord itself is a single piece, however there is a small plastic clip provided so that you can feed the hanging wire into so that it doesn't just hang. It's hard to explain but if you've ever seen a bucket hat? One that has the string that hangs down below each ear, some have a small ball attached to the bottom allowing you to tighten the cord to fit snug under the chin. If you can picture that, you can do the same with this cord with the provided small plastic clip.
- QuestionNot connections to iPhone or ipad (7 Answers)Answers
Double-check that bluetooth is on your iPhone and/or iPad. When you turn on your earbuds, make sure you keep the mid-button by your volume buttons pressed until the LED on the strap turns on blue, and flashes red every now and then. Look for your device on the bluetooth interface of your iPhone or iPad, should be named SB2 Wireless I believe.
- QuestionDoes it have FM radio (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I connect to two devices at once? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow long does the battery usually last? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat type of devices can this product link to? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you swim with them ? (5 Answers)
- Questionmy son had my wireless headphones paired up to his phone, now he lost his phone but we still have the head phones, they where still paired up with his old phone... How do we get them to pair up with another phone (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions