Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat 3D glasses work for this TV I just purchased? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre these compatabile with a Sony XBR65X850C TV? (8 Answers)
- QuestionHey Sony, Does these glasses work with the Sony 75" model XBR75X940D ? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI have the Sony 75 inch 4k 75XBR940D I am having pairing problems with the 3d. It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Are these the right glasses for this TV? (3 Answers)Answers
They are the correct glasses. First time using them, make sure you hold down the button to pair them. The light should turn from orange to blinking green. After the initial pairing and use, just press on the button once and it should be blinking green. Do not hold down the button, it will blink orange. If this happens, you would need to power it off and power it back on. After a some practice with the glasses it should get easier.
- Questionwill these glasses work with xbr75x940d (2 Answers)Answers
Hello 808wahine, thank you for your message. The 3D Glasses model number TDG-BT500A is compatible with the TV. For specs information, check the next link: https://docs.sony.com/release//specs/XBR75X940D_mksp.pdf. Oscar.
- QuestionDo these 3D glasses work with Sony 4K HDR tv model XBR-55X930D? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questioncompatible? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat glasses work FOR SONY KDL-75w850C? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Ntesh, We only recommend using the 3D glasses model TDG-BT500A for Sony KDL-75W850C. For more details about the 3D feature, please check out this link (page 18): https://docs.sony.com/release//Help_C654100111.pdf -Jerome
- QuestionPlease SONY, let me know if you can send it to Mexico, I need 2 pieces! (1 Answer)
- QuestionShould these glasses work with the XBR75X940D? I ask because I have been unsuccessful with pairing them. (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions