Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this a model 2.0 controller? (10 Answers)Answers
Yes, it's the newest DualShock 4 Model, which is CUH-ZCT2. I have recommended the controller that is included with this product.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionDoes the Bluetooth USB stick only pair with one controller? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use this controller and dongle with Uplay and Origin? I know it works with steam but what about other DRMs? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this controller compatible with SteamOS / Linux? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan any PS4 controller be used or only the one that this comes with? I know that only one controller can be connected at a time. My question is if I can replace the controller that it comes with the receiver. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo I need to own a PS4 to use this device to play games with it? (5 Answers)Answers
This controller comes with an adapter for your computer. If your question is if it works with computer games, yes it should. I have tested it on a few steam games and it works flawlessly. If you're looking for a gaming controller for your computer, this should work with most games. However there is probably more affordable options if all you want it for is PC gaming.
- QuestionHow do you charge this product? Does it need to be on to charge? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan you create a LAN party using this along with the PS4. (5 Answers)Answers
I do not know about LAN party unless you have multiple PS4s on the LAN. However, if you are playing games that allow side-by-side multiplayer then extra controllers definitely come in handy. If you are talking about using this with a PC and a PS4 on the same LAN, I guess it would depend on the game. I am not sure of which games allow cross-platform multiplayer like that though.
- QuestionI was wondering if I could use this as a wireless controller for my windows PC to play certain games downloaded on my PC without using PlayStation in any way. (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it come with a cable to charge the controller? (12 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions