- QuestionIs there a App for this camera so we can remotely control the recording?? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI can't decide on the memory card/stick/option. Use for documenting/selling cars, equipment etc. Bought for the stability feature. Which memory should I choose for all purpose non active/action~conservative motion usage? Am I overthinking the memory? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you video and take pictures with it. (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this camera water resistant enough to use in the rain? The description says it has an underwater housing but the specs say that it isn't water resistant, I'm confused! (2 Answers)Answers
Agreed! The "specs" given are confused themselves. The case is WATERPROOF down to 197' Feet! So, yes, 100% safe in rain, as long as you place it inside the waterproof case first. It also has digital zoom, which the "specs" say it doesn't. I own one, I would know! Enjoy and God bless!
- QuestionDoes it have a flash? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI need to capture video for college recruiting for my son's soccer matches. Does it have enough zoom capability to be used in a stationary position to take quality video for this purpose? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi, soccer101, This camera has Clear Image Zoom feature that provides a higher-quality zoomed image. Unfortunately, this feature is not available while recording movies. However, this can be used while taking still images. Check here for more details: http://docs.esupport.sony.com/dvimag/DSCRX100_guide/en/contents/02/01/02/02.html. Regards, Vincent
- QuestionDoes this camera have an optical zoom and if so what is it? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this a digital tape camera? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this camera have good quality? (2 Answers)Answers
The camera has good image quality for both stills and video. The quality isn't quite as good as some of the more expensive cameras but keep in mind this is a lower price point camera and as such it's quite good. If you need the absolute best image quality you'll have to pay for one of the more expensive cameras but for the average user this camera will likely exceed your expectations. I use digital SLR's and mirrorless cameras for video and know good video quality when I see it and this camera is in the "good" category and serves me well for action video. I recommend it to those looking for casual YouTube videos etc but there are higher resolution cameras with more dynamic range available but at higher price points.......but for my needs this camera does well.
- QuestionIs there a flip screen ? Time lapse? If no flip screen is there an option at a reasonable price?Also , do I need to purchase a microphone too? If I do,which microphone would you recommend for a reasonable price? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions