Questions & Answers
- Answer No, the Best Buy steelbook does not include a physical DVD copy. It only includes the 4K Blu Ray, standard Blu Ray and a standard Blu Ray Bonus Features disk, as well as a Ultra HD digital code on an insert, redeemable on Movies Anywhere.
QuestionThis comes with a Digital Copy. If I pre-order this exclusive steelbook, will I be able to access the Digital Copy when it is available on March 17th or do I have to wait the two weeks until I have the physical copy in hand?
- Answer No. The digital code is inside the cover of the physical copy. You have to wait for the physical copy to get the digital code.
- Answer Yes it is.
QuestionWhat's the difference between the 2 4k editions of the movie? And if I don't want to buy ahead, is there any way to come the day of release, March 31, and get the usual first day discount?
- Answer Both versions would be the same. The Steelbook just comes in a metal case. Regarding the discount, you would need to talk to the store.
- Answer They just brought them back
- Answer It's in stock now. Try ordering online.
- Answer I don't know the answer but if and when it comes available I want the entire collection also. Fingers crossed its up to the Mega Studio DISNEY now to decide STAR WARS'S fate. Fingers crossed they think about all the millions of Star Wars fans out there, I'm one of them forever.
- Answer As far as I know they will restock item but you can check your local dealer to make sure.
QuestionIs this no longer available? Will more copies be shipped to my local store or will it be available for online purchase and ship to my home? I have not seen the movie yet and the steelbook will finish my collection.
- Answer I believe they would ship it to you and it should be available for purchase .
QuestionWill there be a Blu Ray Steel Book version or just a 4K version? They had a Blu Ray/DVD Steel Book Edition for the last two, what about now?
- Answer The BluRay copy, along with 4K/HDR & Digital Code for Streaming.
- Answer I purchased the Blu Ray + Digital Code copy, it included a bonus disc which I haven’t watched yet, but I am hoping it does include those deleted scenes we’re both looking for!!!!
- Answer I received a shipped copy when the movie was nationally released! I received the Blu Ray & Digital copy code with a bonus disc included! Once it’s nationally released, it should ship!
- Answer It depends on what movie streaming service you redeem your copy because disney does not give 4k copies on itunes redeemable so its better to use movies anywhere to get the best quality
- Answer Not charged until my order was confirmed.