Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $12.99
The regular price is $49.99
Questionwill they work with my TCL tv?
- Answer I’m no expert- and don’t personally own a TCL telly- but a couple friends have them and I learnt how to use my phone as a Roku remote. I was able to watch late night programming and not disturb others. I had earplugs tethered to my phone as it acted as the Roku remote. Don’t see why u couldn’t pair Bluetooth headphones in the same fashion. A bit off subject - I did try using the optical audio output prior - with headphones. Worked great until trying to get out of the headphone mode. TCL needs to work on that because once in that mode it was nearly impossible to get out of that mode Furiously googling I learnt it’s a common issue. . The phone pairing was better all the way around.
- Answer These headphones utilize a MicroUSB cable for charging. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
- Answer Yes, they do.
- Answer If you can talk without the this wireless in-ear headphones you should be able to talk with it. It has a mic and can be bluetoothed to your phone. They are good at blocking ambient noise with both earphones in so if you are having a conversation with somebody in the room you will have to take one out. That can be a blessing or a curse. They are good for having private phone conversations.
QuestionI've tried charging the headphones twice and it seems to drain the battery instead. Is this normal? happening to anyone else?
- Answer That same thing happened to me
- Answer Hello, Please contact the manufacturer for the answer to this question. Thank you