Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $39.99
- Answer Did not seem to be unlocked. Had information and a sticker on the back for Total Wireless. I suggest going to store. We bought my son a unlocked Samsung phone that is great for $80!
Questionhello, so could this phone be used just on wifi?? i can't pay for monthly data and stuff like that. i just need it for messages and photos. also let me know if anyone knows how to message without wifi or date on it if possible
- Answer so when I got this device I wanted to do what you want to do and not have to pay for a monthly data plan and use it wifi only. From what I can tell after using this device for a couple weeks, you do not have to pay for a monthly data plan to just use wifi only on this device, and you do not need to activate it. I am pretty sure that you cant message someone without wifi or data. so pretty much you dont need to pay an extra fee every month using the device if you just want to use it as a wifi only device for photos (and maybe messaging if you can message over wifi)
- Answer I believe you can. You will have to speak with customer service for assistance. Which I may say are truly helpful and take the time to explain everything’s
QuestionHi, can I use this phone without a SIM card? I just want to use it for web browsing, apps, and Discord messaging.
- Answer Yes, I have the exact phone that I use for browsing, apps, etc. It can be used for Wi-Fi messaging, i.e. Facebook Messenger. This phone is locked to TracFone, so it would have to be registered for cellular through one of their systems such as Total Wireless with the proper sim card. I also use it for flying a small FPV drone.
- Answer Tom - you can not. I made this mistake! My phone holds 5 games and Netflix for my daughter. I have a 64gb SD card in it and can not transfer apps. Upon a further search, I learned Samsung no longer allows game data to be transferred to the SD card.
QuestionLooking to use this as an MP3 player. My car does not have an Aux port, only USBs. Will this play music in the car plugging it in to a USB port? Thank you.
- Answer It should. Test it out on another android.
QuestionDoes this phone use USB type C for charging and are there any extra fees for using the phone as a Wi-fi only phone?
- Answer I received the device and the device has a USB-C port and from my experiences, I can use this device just fine on just wi-fi only. I am not paying for a monthly data plan and this device works fine unactivated. I kept getting annoying notifications popping up telling me to activate the device, but I was able to fix it by disabling the app that was giving the notifications. The phone came with lots of bloatware which was easily uninstall-able or disablable, and I found a way to use the SD card as internal storage for apps, which you can find how to do online.
- Answer Iam pretty sure the phone has to be unlocked to be able to use it with a si card fro a diff service provider
- Answer 4G for sure maybe 5 but I don't know