Questions & Answers
Questionmy docking keyboard is not working when I attach it to the tablet? What needs to be done to get the docking keyboard to work?
- Answer Hello, The prestige elite tablet 13Q does not require additional cord to connect the keyboard to tablet. Simply push the tablet onto the pins in the case and you should have access to the keyboard. If your keyboard is found to not work, please reach out to email@example.com for more assistance. Replacement or additional accessories can be purchased on our website at the following link: https://visual-land.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=61 Best wishes, Visual Land Team Customer Service Representative
- Answer On screen, but you can purchase folding case with keyboard
- Answer Hello, we do have the 13 inch tablet with the keyboard case available on our site as well as other major retailers such as Walmart, Kohls, and Fingerhut. The tablet case version is temporarily unavailable. Best wishes, Visual Land Team Customer Service Representative
- Answer These tablets are not compatible with data plans.
- Answer The Prestige Elite 13Q stops at Lollipop 5. Unfortunately you are not able to upgrade the operating system to Marshmallow.