Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $999.99
The regular price is $2,099.99
QuestionWhat is the distance between the legs (inside dimensions) seeing how wide a table need to be to sit on?
- Answer The distance between the outer sides of the stand legs is 50.87". The distance between the inside of the the stand legs is 47.72".
QuestionI am trying to decide between this model and the 75inch P series. Prices are comparable, so what would be the better buy? I’m having a tough time trying to decide between a bigger screen or better specs. Is the difference in image quality noticeable?
- Answer I went with the Quantum because of the better black specs and quantum dot. I haven’t seen the 75” P, but suspect it has a great picture. The smaller screen wasn’t an issue for me, personally. Neither is an OLED, but I game enough to worry about burn in and am happy with my choice. Good luck!
QuestionI was hoping for the width dimensions of the stand. Not Be depth. Thanks. if it’s 50 inches wide on a table or more??? Thank you
- Answer The distance between the outer stand legs is 50.87 inches. The distance between the inner stand legs is 47.72 inches. The total stand depth is 11.81 inches. Hope that helps.
QuestionAre the onscreen menus rendered in 4K or in 1080p on this model? I own a 2016 P-series, and was disappointed back then to find that they were not, and was hoping this aspect has been improved over the past 2 years.
- Answer To the best of my discernment yes, the menus are rendered at the panels native 4k. However, I would recommend watching content, not scrutinizing menus. :P I could see how it could be an annoyance though, just messing.
QuestionDoes this TV have Bluetooth support for a wireless connection to a sound bar / sound system?
- Answer This TV does use Bluetooth LE for connecting to you TV to a device with the VIZIO SmartCast application. However, this TV does not have Bluetooth audio out support.
QuestionWhat is the distance between the two (Stands) feet and how wide is the feet (Spread)? Trying to see if our TV cabinet will fit.
- Answer The distance between the outer sides of the stand legs is 50.87".
QuestionI just got this TV and am having a difficult time turning on the Full HDR setting. It skips over it and doesn't give me the option to turn it on, please advise, thanks.
- Answer Please contact our customer support at 877-878-4946 for assistance with your television.
QuestionWhen will the P Series Quantum be back in stock and available for purchase? It's out of stock everywhere!!!!
- Answer It was back in stock Tuesday night, but it's gone again. I guess just keep checking back in.
- Answer The speakers are “in” the back of the tv. To my ears it sounds like it’s coming from the lower half. IMHO, I don’t think I have ever heard a newer flat screen tv that didn’t sound echoed or muffled. So in my opinion it sounds as good as two 10w speakers in a thin tv can. For the short time I did not have the tv hooked to my surround sound I would say the sound quality was around 7/10 for a tv. Do your self a favor and plan on buying at the least a sound bar. But that goes for any tv.
QuestionAnyone using Directv with this set? I hear regular HD is just OK. I've only been able to see it with a 4K feed.
- Answer Anything below 1080p will look fuzzy. If you have used a Vizio TV previously you can expect the same result.
- Answer Short answer is, I no. If the app you wish to watch isn't preloaded, then you have to use Smartcast from a mobile device or tablet. Also, you can connect your computer. There's always a trade-off. Add Chrome cast and drop the browser. Updates could provide other apps, I suppose, but I if enough people gripe.
- Answer I can’t say. You might want to order online from someone who has it in stock and get one as soon as they can ship it. Maybe save on tax, too. Vizio probably will not give you timetables for shipments to retail stores. I tried during pre-release. Even retailers may not be sure when they’ll get this. I ordered mine online from Best Buy and later a salesperson told me I would have to wait till November to see one. Got it that week. Make sure you’re not PRE-ordering! Good luck. I like mine!
QuestionHello, What is the width of the actual tv? (long wise). In the specs it states that the TV is 57” width but the box width is less than that? That would be impossible. Trying to get the exact measurements for a narrow margin install. Thank you.
- Answer Just measured mine. Exactly 57 inches wide.
- Answer This is not a specification that we normally produce and there number can vary from device to device. The input lag was tested at the middle of the screen and with Game Low Latency ON. HDMI 1 - 4: 32 ms HDMI 5: 18 ms
- Answer They already have it to purchase, only online though. I bought mine on Saturday, will have it delivered on Wednesday.