Questions & Answers
- Answer The minimum size of the table you could get is 51in x 12in. Thats me rounding up the measuring tape. You should still go bigger for safety.
QuestionLast year the M series came in a 7 and 8 models and a special 6 model for Walmart on Black Friday. This model has a 7. Is this the only M model for 2021 or is there a better 8 model.
- Answer There is going to be an M8 model, but it appears that it is going to be exclusive to Amazon for retail.
QuestionHow do I enable 4k gaming on this TV. Is there an HDMI that will allow this or are all compatible.
- Answer I found that you need the hdmi set to 2.1 for the Xbox to recognize the capability to do 4k.
- Answer The previous answer may not be the precise dimension you are looking for. While the stand legs are mounted to the TV at a distance of approx. 44 ", the max. distance from the ends of each of the feet when mounted is 50".
QuestionDoes this 65 inch television have a built-in tuner so I can get local channels by plugging up an antenna
- Answer Yes it does. It also comes with free TV channels. It's called Pluto, and its a lot of free channels and movies.
- Answer This TV is not designed to output audio over Bluetooth. You could purchase a Bluetooth transmitter and connect it to this TV to listen over Bluetooth.
- Answer Yes it is really easy to use. I use my Roku on the tv.
- Answer To answer your question, I want to gather a bit more information. When you have a free moment, we are available through text message, chat, or over the phone. Just go to support.VIZIO.com and click on ‘Contact Us’.
- Answer The box is 39.45 x 62.99 x 6.85 inches. The TV out of box with stands attached is 33.09" x 57.28" x 35.65".
- Answer Hello Mike, you can adjust or choose to make the analog audio fixed or variable in the TV's audio menu.