Questions & Answers
QuestionCan this external storage be connected to the router so that it can be used by all devices in the network?
- Answer Yes It Can. Just Make Sure That It Shared Under The Computer That You Are Sharing On Your Network. At That Point You Can Browse To The Drive Under Windows Explorer By Using Your Network Option Area.
- Answer The power source is an AC adapter.
QuestionCan I bring this through airport security?? with the box or should I just bring it without the box?
- Answer By box I assume you mean the box the product came in. That is not necessary. Taking this through security would be no different than taking a laptop with a HD (or even an SSD) through security.
- Answer You Can Definitely Have More Than One (1) External HD' Depending On How Many USB Ports U Have On Your PC. You Can Also Ad A USB Hub To One Of Your USB Ports To Add More USB Ports. As Far As Auto BackUp To Another Portable. You Will Have To Have A BackUp Program That Supports "Mirroring", Which Would Automatically RollOver To Another Drive Should One Of Your Portables Become Full. Hope This Helps.
QuestionIs this portable like the 4TB version? I can take this with me and use with my laptop, correct?
- Answer Yes it is portable but it does require a separate AC power cord. you won;t be able to run this solely off your PC.
- Answer Yes this storage device will work with a PS4.