Questions & Answers
- QuestionDo you need yifi for boster to work (2 Answers)Answers
Thank you for your question. The booster will take the signal outside and bring it into the booster via coaxial cabling from there it will be broadcast to your phone. There is no WiFi connection needed for our boosters.
- Questionwill this booster work in a very small studio apartment with one device, 4 g lte? .i live on the outskirts of a small town here,, never had dropped calls till i moved here in oct.hope it works!. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCell phone extender compatibility (1 Answer)
I already have a Verizon Extender. Naturally the further away the greater the degradation. Will any of your extenders "marry" themselves to this set up and give me better coverage throughout my house?Answers
The Home 4G and Connect 4G will support the frequencies used by the extender. Separation of the receiving antenna and re-broadcast antenna is required for proper use. It is recommended that the receiving antenna is mounted outside on the roof to pick up signal directly from the cell tower.
- Questioncan you use a 3g phone with this booster (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhere can I get a replacement antenna cord. Mine is broken where it fits fits into the booster. (2 Answers)Answers
if your using the magnet mount ant that came with the booster you'll need a new ant kit.look in weboost.com they carry all the parts you need for replacement.i also needed large arms for my cradle here,,and found them at 3Gstore.com.also look in walmart they carry alot of we boost replacement parts.hope this helps :)).good luck.the 3Gstore.com also has replacement ant's and cables for weboost products .use the chat option there customer service will help you
- Questionfor we boost support . my alcatel pixi 4 with a 6 inch screen is 3 1/2 inch's wide.if i buy the we boost 4g-sits 2an 1/2 inchs wide,,with the arms spread too 3 1/2 inch's for my cell?.or can i purchase wider cradle arms from we boost direct?. thank you (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your question. The cradle can fit up to 3.1 inches in width with just the standard arms. There are larger cradle arms that may accommodate your phone type, but it would likely be a tight squeeze. For more questions, please reach out to us here: http://support.weboost.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Questionwhere can i purchase the optional accessory kit for indoor use? does bestbuy carry it or is it a we boost item? (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your question! The 859100 is available through many of our online and store retailers, but the best way to search, is to place the part number in your internet search box. This will pull up all of our online retailers who have the kit available.
- QuestionI have 3 phones in our household. We all three phones receive signal from the weBoost? (3 Answers)Answers
- Question2 questions here, first does it have to stay in its cradle to work? Also will it work with my phone and wife's phone? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo I need an antena to go w it and if so how much are they (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions