Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have a metal roof and cannot connect to verizon phone will this help? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAt our cabin in the mountains we can get one (sometimes 2) bars on our cell phone but cannot make calls. Just 1 mile away from our cabin we get a good signal, 3G with 3 bars. Will this weBoost help us to make calls from the cabin? (5 Answers)Answers
My cabin is in northern Wisconsin. I had 0 bars inside my cabin that has a metal roof and I was lucky to get one bar outside. I used a app called OpenSignal and it will point you in the direction of your strongest signal. I mounted the Weboost antenna on a pole about 25 feet high and pointed it in the direction the app pointed to. I have 4G when close to the internal antenna and 3G on the front porch which is about 15 feet from the internal antenna. When I made my first call it sounded like the person was in the same room. My cellular service is Verizon and not sure if that will make any difference. I hope this helps.
- QuestionI am in no signal of network. I like to know if this system will work for me. I live 12 miles north of Crownpoint, NM. (2 Answers)Answers
Thank you for reaching out to us. We would like to have you to reach out to us at 866-294-1660 or here: http://support.weboost.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We will be able to help you with a recommendation for your area. One note is that if you do not have any signal outside your home or are not able to make any calls outside your home/building, our boosters will not function. We do need a little signal in the area in order for our boosters to work.
- QuestionIs wifi required for this product? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow does it work do you put a anntina outside and a box inside? (3 Answers)Answers
Thank you for your question. The panel antenna that comes with the unit is weather proof and can be placed outside. From there you will have cable running into the internal booster. After that there is a short run of cable to a desktop antenna and this is where you will receive your broadcast signal. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us here: http://support.weboost.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- QuestionHow high should the outside antenna be? Does antenna height or antenna direction matter most? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this device help my inside reception even if my outside reception is not that great AND can I get my money back if I'm not satisfied? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a monthly fee or data cost? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI live in Michigan, about 30 miles northeast of Jackson, MI. I currently have sprint service. I can make calls in very limited areas on my property and reception is spotty. Text messages seem to do ok, but are delayed. Will this booster work for me? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this 4G booster work with 6s iphones (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions