Questions & Answers
QuestionCan I hook this (or any "smart" tv) up directly to the cable or do I need to go through cable modem first?
- Answer Hello! You can actually download the provider app (Spectrum, Direct TV, etc.) to your TV without having to be directly connected to the cable box. For further details and specifications regarding this product, please visit our website at www.westinghouseelectronics.com.
- Answer Product Size (WxHxD) w/ Stand 38.03” x 24.37” x 8.76” Product Size (WxHxD) w/o Stand 38.03” x 22.01” x 2.53” For further details and specifications regarding this product, please visit our website at www.westinghouseelectronics.com
QuestionWhat operating system is supporting this tv. I know the xfinity stream app is not supported on Android or fire tv. Anyone stream using the built in features roku for xfinity?
- Answer Hello! You will be able to use the Xfinity app with this TV. For further details and specifications regarding this product, please visit our website at www.westinghouseelectronics.com
QuestionDoes this have RCA Audio Out jacks? Hard to see on the pics. I have an older stereo setup that doesn’t have HDMI jacks and obviously would like to hook the TV into it.
- Answer I only see in. I attached photos of the ports in the back. Hope this helps.
- Answer Hello! Yes, you can. Simply download the app to your smartphone and make sure both devices are connected to the same internet and that is all. For further details and specifications regarding this product, please visit our website at www.westinghouseelectronics.com
QuestionDoes Westinghouse 43" Model:WR43UX4019 support Xfinity Stream Beta app to eliminate cable box?
- Answer Yes its available on the Roku streaming service found on the TV
QuestionHi is Westinghouse - 43" Class LED 4K UHD Smart Roku TV got Bluetooth option to connect to phone/external speakers? plz help me on this.
- Answer It does not have Bluetooth. But if you have an IPhone you can use screen mirroring and it connects to your tv.
QuestionHow far apart are the legs on the 43" TV? I currently have a 40" Vizio tv on a stand and the legs are 30 inches apart. I have a few more inches so if the legs on the 43" westinghouse are no more that 33" apart It should fit. Thanks
- Answer The specifications in the listing say it's 34.29.
- Answer Yes you can download YouTube tv
QuestionI have been trying to sync my Cox Remote to the TV to no avail. Is this at all possible? I've tried all the tips given by Cox.
- Answer Call your cable TV provider, i.e., whenever I need something installed I can’t figure out, I make an appointment with AT&T to come out...
QuestionCan this tv be connected to the internet to view content not associated with an app? I would like view a concert on the Mandolin website.
- Answer You can only do that by hooking this TV up to a laptop or desktop computer and using the TV as a big monitor.
- Answer I think the recommended stand is as wide as the TV is 38". The TV "legs" are normally mounted outward, I reversed them so the "legs" were turned inward so the TV could set on a 36" wide stand. The TV is still sturdy with the mounts turned this way.