Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the water dispenser support tall glasses and water bottles? What is the maximum height of a glass that would fit under the water filler? (1 Answer)Answers
The water/ice dispenser is poorly designed. We actually returned our first refrigerator (at the suggestion of tech support) and the replacement (same model) behaved the same way. When you pull the glass back to stop water or ice flow, the flow continues for a few seconds, so you're left with water or ice spilling, unless you wait long enough. And even when you do, you have to pull back so far that the lip of a normal-sized glass is barely under the dispenser. Our old refrigerator stopped instantly and was economically designed so any glass would work. The family has mostly stopped using this feature due to its poor usability. A big disappointment; we wish we went with another model or brand.
- QuestionHumidity control does not seem to be working, all items taken out of the refrigerator has moisture on them. Is there a fix for this problem? (1 Answer)Answers
Paul, Some moisture buildup is normal. If the room the Refrigerator is located in is a humid environment that will contribute to moisture build up. Also if the doors are opened often or not closed completely it will allow humid air to enter into the Refrigerator causing the moisture build up. However, if you feel that the unit is not working as designed please contact us directly at 1-800-253-1301. We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-8:00pm and Saturday 8:00am-4:30pm EST.
- QuestionDoes a water filter need to be in place to operate properly, as I have a whole house water filtration system and do not need the water filtered a second time? (1 Answer)
- QuestionThe one we now have is 29 1/2" deep, 32 1/2" wide and 65 1/2" high. How many cu. feet is that. The 25.4 cu. feet is too big. What are the measurements for the 22 cu. feet? Why is it more expensive than the 25.4 cu. feet????? (0 Answers)
- QuestionDo I need to purchase any accessories? (2 Answers)Answers
Hello. Some accessories that you may need would be for the refrigerator would be a water filter, stainless steel cleaner, produce preserver starter kit and/or stainless steel cleaner and polisher. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances! Sincerely, Aisha B.
- QuestionHow is depth measured? (1 Answer)Answers
Dear Customer: Model WRS342FIAW depth measures 34 5/8". Below lists the breakdown of different depth measurements. Depth Closed Excluding Handles 32 3/8" Depth Closed Including Handles 34 5/8" Depth Excluding Doors 27 1/2" Depth With Door Open 90 Degree 49 7/8" You may also view the following link to access this refrigerator's dimension guide: http://www.whirlpool.com/digitalassets/WRS342FIAW/Dimension%20Guide_EN.pdf Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- Questiondoes the stainless steel finish match the stainless finish on ge profile appliances (1 Answer)Answers
Dear Customer: Unfortunately, we are not able to advise what type of finish GE or any other brand offers. Since we cannot confirm if our stainless steel will match GE's stainless steel, we can only recommend seeking a dealer that carries both brands to compare in the store. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- Questionwhirlpool refiigertator (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionPurchased this fridge that was delivered on 8/20/2013. Price is now advertised for the same model at a lower cost. (1 Answer)Answers
If you purchased the fridge on BestBuy.com, you can request a price match by calling 1-888-BEST-BUY (1-888-237-8289). If you purchased the fridge at your local store, then you will need to visit a store in your area to request a price match. For more information, make sure to check out our Low Price Guarantee: http://bbyurl.us/LPG
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions