Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan the water load be adjusted to add more or is it automatically filled? (6 Answers)
- Questionwhen putting in the new washer my old washer has rubber hoses you say to buy new hook ups but they look metal my old hoses are pretty new. (5 Answers)Answers
You can use the old hoses, change the washer,,,, But remember that they will be there for 10 plus years,, Why take a chance.. Then again if they are almost new as you said,,,, One thing to remember is that Hoses do wear out. I have rentals and over the years several have sprung a leak, none have burst.. one was the new metal covered type. Most important is to be sure to level your washer, and not let them get too out of balance. One thing i do is put the sound reducing rubber pads under the feet.
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions ???? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat kind of deterget does this washer require? The description does not say HE, so does that mean it is like the machine I've used for years with a regular agitator and manual water level selection? (5 Answers)
- Questionwhy does the washer not fill up with water? its a big machine but water does not even cover the clothes? Ij've tried different settings. help (2 Answers)Answers
I have the 3.5 top load Whirlpool. The way I understand it is because its high efficiency and when you put the clothes in the basket it senses the weight of the clothes and puts the amount of water it needs. To have more water I found if I use the different levels for the type of clothes I use you get different amounts of water. Like dark clothes with blue jeans I use the heavy load and have no problem. If you don't want that you can switch to deep water wash and it should always fill to maximum water. I saw many complaints but I read my instruction book and it helped with my questions I needed. Hope this helps you out.
- Questionwhat kind of warrenty is on this machine? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this have a warm rinse option? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIf I select the full fill mode that fills the entire washer, can I let my clothes soak for several hours before washing them? (2 Answers)Answers
Hello Gregg! You may manually soak your clothes by pressing the START/Pause button and leaving the lid closed. Once your desired soak time has elapsed, press START/Pause again to continue the cycle. As long as the lid remains closed, your soak time can be longer than 10 minutes. However, if the lid is opened during the soak and remains open for more than 10 minutes, the water will pump out automatically. Thank you for your inquiry on our Whirlpool appliances.
- QuestionWHAT IS THE DB RATING OF WHIRLPOOL WASHER # Model: WTW4816FW (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this washer have an option for hand- washables? and if not do any of the whirlpool dryers this size? (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions