Questions & Answers
- QuestionWe have a GE dual wave 2 microwave and oven in the wall. We measure the entire unit as 40 inches by 26 inches (23 inches deep?). We want to make sure that our purchase fits in our current space. What are the measurements we should look for? (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances! Usually when purchases new appliances and want them to fit in existing spaces, you refer the spaces height, width and depth and the cut out dimensions required for the new unit. This model requires a cut out of 24 inches deep, 41.31 inches high and 28.5 inches wide. Additionally, you want to make sure that the electrical requirements are the same as your current space. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you.
- QuestionJUST BOUGHT KITCHEN AID KUMEH/309BSS I UNDERSTAND WHILLPOOL RECENTLY PURCHASED THEM IS THAT TRUE BECAUSE THIS W/POOL LOOKS ALOT LIKE THE KIT.AID WONDE (1 Answer)Answers
Dear Valued Customer: Thank you for your inquiry regarding Whirlpool oven model WOC54EC0AS. Whirlpool and Kitchen Aid have been sister companies for many years. They may look a little similar, however your Kitchen Aid model will have more features and options. Thank you again for your inquiry. We appreciate and value your business!
- QuestionI would like to know how to clean a single electric wall oven with microwave (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs this oven convection? Where would it indicate if it is? (3 Answers)
- QuestionHi! We only need the microwave. How much is only the microwave ? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Sonia, thank you for your inquiry into our Whirlpool Brand Appliances. Unfortunately, with this particular model, the Oven and the Microwave cannot be separated. We would suggest following up with your local Best Buy to find out which Microwave would best accommodate your space. We hope this helps!
- QuestionWhere is serial number located for this unit (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this wall combo color close to black stainless ? Looks more like black stainless steel (which would be great) Than a solid black unit . (1 Answer)
- QuestionDo you also install and remove old one? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this oven 240 volt or 120? (0 Answers)
- Questionwhat is power of microwave (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions