Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions on the inside? I see the exterior dimensions. I'm a baker and I need to know this will some of my pans that my current one will fit. some are smaller on the inside and won't fit what I need. (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the dimensions of this stove ? Is there any stoves with a width of 28 inches. I have an older drop in stove I want to replace and its width is 28 inches and I don't want to restructure my cabinets if possible. (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this stove come with coil burners? (3 Answers)Answers
No this does not have coils. It has a flat ceramic top with heating elements under the ceramic that heat thru the ceramic top. Makes for easy clean up of any mess. Stuff cannot collect and drop down in between the old coil style burners.
- QuestionIf you have always used a gas stove, can you switch to an electric one? If yes, what do you need to do to avoid any issues regarding safety? (2 Answers)Answers
First you will need a certified gas man to properly shut off and cap your gas line. Second you will need a certified Electrician to run the 220 volt required to power the oven. They don't run on normal 110 regular plug outlets. You will need the special receptacle "plug in" for the oven" . This will need to be installed by a certified Electrician. If your set up for either you will still need a gas man to properly shut off your gas line.
- QuestionDoes it come in black (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this stove come in white? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionis this stove energy star rated? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of the storage drawer? Height, width, depth please. (0 Answers)
- QuestionDo u have the microwave to match (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions