Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat material is the cooktop made of? Is it easy to clean and keep clean? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Bia, the Cooktop surface material is porcelain coated steel. With our Affresh Cleaners you should have no issue cleaning the Cooktop. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionHow do I convert old recipes to convection? The booklet included wasn't very helpful in using this feature. (3 Answers)Answers
Hi Jan, thank you for you inquiry into our Whirlpool Brand appliances! The convection cycle can reduce cook times by 25%. To convert your recipes, you will either need to adjust the cook time by 25%. We hope this helps!
- QuestionIs the bottom drawer a warming drawer or just meant for storage? (2 Answers)
- QuestionMe again! Does this come in black? And if so, is it more? Also, will this be LP compatible with a kit? (2 Answers)Answers
Thank you for your inquiry into our Whirlpool Appliances! Yes, this range is offered in black with stainless steel handles and knobs. The model number for the black version is WEG745H0FE. Included in the Installation Instructions is directions to convert this range to LP. We hope you find this information useful.
- QuestionGood AM - not too familiar with convections - can I use this oven just as a plain old gas oven? (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your inquiry! The convection feature of this range is a select cycle. Which means that you would have to select the convection cycle for it to work. If you choose not to select this cycle, the range will function on a normal bake cycle. However, there are some conveniences to cooking with convection, as it allows you to cook your favorite recipes 25% faster! We hope this information is beneficial to you and thank you for your interest in our Whirlpool Brand appliances.
- QuestionIs the cooktop one large piece is it dishwasher safe or is it too large to fit in dishwasher? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the vent hood requirement for this oven? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Kath, there aren't necessarily vent hood requirements for this model. What you would need to do is choose and vent hood and then make sure that your space accommodates the minimum distance between the cooktop and the bottom of the hood. We hope this helps!
- QuestionDoes this stove require a 110 connection or a 220? I'm going from electric to fast and my old one is 220 (1 Answer)
- Questionis this oven smudge proof (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this range have a downdraft for exhaust? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions