Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan the section on the left with the shelf be switched to the right side? (3 Answers)Answers
Technically yes, but you'll have to do a little bit of extra work. All you have to do is pre-drill your own holes in the desk to guide the screws. I switched my headset holder from my right to my left side pretty easily.
- QuestionHow long is the desk because I have a 54 inch wall I would like it to fit in (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this desk good for gaming? I have a HP 17' Laptop, and I'm trying to get a 19' Insignia TV as well as a PS4 and an Xbox One. So can this desk hold all of these things, including having room for all the wires? (2 Answers)Answers
The main work surface can hold up to 120 lbs and the add on shelf 50 lbs, the far left hand facing workspace area can hold up to 80 lbs with the weight all evenly distributed. This is an open architecture desk so the wires will not have any issues, we do recommend wire management for a cleaner look. Feel free to call us at 888-736-2141 for further questions. Thank you.
- QuestionWhat are the left lower shelf dimensions? I have a reasonable sized printer and am curious if it will fit. Width is my main concern. Thank you (4 Answers)
- QuestionRegarding the Z-Line Brisa Computer desk, what are the dimensions of the monitor shelf AND what is the distance between the desk top and monitor shelf? Thank You (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions