Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan the iPad Air also fit in this case? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre the keys on this model backlit? (11 Answers)Answers
The version of this keyboard sold directly from Zagg does have a light up keyboard (with only 1 color, white, and 1 brightness setting). HOWEVER, I've discovered (from an iPad Mini version of this design I purchased last summer*) Zagg and Bestbuy may have a special arrangement such that BestBuy sells an identical model w/o lightup keyboard for a "discount" price. Read the box CAREFULLY. Also, Zagg boxes are made to open easily to check out in the store. Look for the tiny light symbol on the right arrow key. It works by pressing the fn key and the right arrow. If the light symbol is not there, than it must be a non-backlit version. (*Zagg's web site had no such non-light up model for the Mini at that time.) The color versions other than black may also not be backlit.
- QuestionHas anyone had problems? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do you charge the ZAGG - ZAGGfolio Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Apple® iPad® Air 2 - Blue and if so does the charging cable come in the box? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionProblems with case hinges separating (10 Answers)
Anyone else have problems with hinges separating? My daughter's case has been used since December 15th and now the case is separating on both hinges and won't support the iPad. I was told at the customer service counter that they don't have a "technical agreement" with Zagg so they won't refund or replace. Apparently Zagg will only replace. Not so great since she has to have a case now for class. I guess i'll have an extra case that will probably break the same way as the first one unless it was a fluke or they've found a cure.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
Very similar problem. Had my initial one for less than a month about March/April 2015 and the hidges separated. The hidges on the board appears a bit too tight and the opening not wide enough so not surprised a young person or anyone would come across this problem. Fortunately, I was able to return mine and received a new one (exchange was the only option). It's June 12th and so far, no problems but great fear that it will do the same if try to open it a bit wider for ease when not using as a keyboard but to play games, read or view online material. I have to tilt it often for ease or remove it entirely from the case but don't like to do that since I also use the case to protect my iPad Air2. I wish I would have read your comment first prior to spending so much money on this product. I would not have purchased it due to the hinge problem. Nevertheless, This is the only problem I have with this product. Otherwise, I like the way the keyboard is easily able to turn off and off. One other note, they should have a battery life indicator on the keyboard or at the very least allow it to charge at the same time of charging the iPad Air2.
- QuestionDoes the iPad Air 2 Zagg keyboard case have backlit keys? (11 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is "island" keys (2 Answers)Answers
Island style keys, sometimes also called Chiclet keys, are small squares with rounded corners and straight sides with a separation between each key. The function of an island style keyboard is the same. The difference is cosmetic only.
- QuestionDoes this work for Ipad pro?? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this swivel? (11 Answers)
- QuestionIs the zagg folio going to come out in gold for the IPad Air 2? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions