Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat's the source of power for the wireless cameras? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I add additional cameras to the system? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow big is the hard drive. Can it be connected to a monitor or TV. Does this system allow smartphone viewing? Can it activate with just motion. (2 Answers)Answers
This system comes with a 500GB hard drive. It can be connected to a monitor or a TV with a HDMI connection. You can view this on your Android or iPhone from anywhere in the world. Yes, it can send motion alerts to your phone or record only when it detects motion.
- QuestionI would like to order this with 2 additional of the same camera. I do not see them anywhere. Please advise. Also, are they okay outside in the weather? Rain? (1 Answer)Answers
Here is the direct link to order through Best Buy - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=zmodo&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&af=true&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys or you can visit https://surveillance.zmodo.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ZM-KW1001-O-500GB to order directly from Zmodo. These cameras are set up for outside use.
- QuestionHow long is the power cable that come with the cameras? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this system compatible with a Verizon Quantum router? (1 Answer)Answers
Yes, there are some additional settings that will need to be adjusted for this router to work. Our support team can help you if you have any issues. They can be reached at 217-903-5037 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT.
- Questionhow are the camaras powered battery or power cord (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHow is the recorded video viewed? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow far from the DVR base can the cameras be? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions