Questions & Answers
- QuestionRecording hours? (1 Answer)Answers
The DVR/NVR comes with a 1TB hard drive. You can set the recording to "intelligent mode" which will record 5 frames per second until it senses motion, which then it will boost up to 24 frames per second. In intelligent mode, on average, you should get around 4 weeks before the hard drive is full and starts recording over itself. That time will be less if its not set in intelligent mode.
- QuestionRemote Viewing (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the DVR wireless so I can sync it to my router or does it need to be hard wired to router? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDO I NEED TO POWER THE CARMERAS OR ARE THERE BATTERIES? (COMPLETLEY WIRELESS???) HOW LONG WILL THE BATTERIES LAST? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo the outdoor cameras have to be sheltered ? If so can anyone recommend a system where the outdoor cameras do not have to be sheltered. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I plug the dvr into a TV ? To view all 4 cameras (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWireless Camera Operation (3 Answers)Answers
they are not completely wireless. you have to plug all 4 cameras into a 120v outlet. So hopefully there is an outlet within 6ft of your camera. Otherwise, be prepared to spend some money on an electrician to come out and install 4 new outlets for the cameras.
- Questioncan you add cameras? I would like to add another indoor camera (3 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan i place the camera on the window from inside to monitor outside? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwhat is the temperature allowance such as in the winter temps? (1 Answer)Answers
The outdoor cameras are rated to withstand constant temperatures as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit. If the temperature occasionally dips below 14 degrees, as it often does in the Northern US, the cameras shouldn't be affected.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions