Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan tilt and pan be changed with the app? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI know I need the SD card to record but can I like, go back in time to watch something that I missed? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it record or is it just on real time (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this camera take a SIM card. Not an SD card, SIM? I'm looking for one that will take a SIM card (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill the camera pick up motion thru a window...I would like to position to monitor the front of my home thru a window. (2 Answers)Answers
The camera will identify any movement in its field of view and send an alert to your phone. If you are pointing the camera through a window at night, the IR lights may cause a reflection and affect the camera's video. You may have to work with the angle of the camera to see if you can prevent the reflection in the video feed.
- QuestionIs the IR noticeable to someone triggering it? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you hook up multiple cameras? (3 Answers)Answers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNgUarCZI60 Yes, you can add more than one camera to your network and phone. Just make sure to unplug the first camera while adding another one to your network. Once additional camera(s) have been set up, turn the first one back on.
- QuestionCan you view through smart phone? (2 Answers)
- QuestionPlease explain how to insert the SD card. No instructions and it doesn't seem to sit correctly in the only slot I see. (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionthis ad for this product says you can view live feeds with a laptop etc I want to use it with my ipad but one of the answers on the faqs says it only works with smart phones which is it? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions