Skip to content
Main Content

Customer Ratings & Reviews

Your price for this item is $809.99

Customer reviews

Rating 2.5 out of 5 stars with 6 reviews

Rating Filter

33%
would recommend
to a friend
The vast majority of our reviews come from verified purchases. Reviews from customers may include My Best Buy members, employees, and Tech Insider Network members (as tagged). Select reviewers may receive discounted products or points for an honest, helpful review.
Page 1 Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
  • Rated 1 out of 5 stars

    Buyer beware

    |
    |
    Posted .
    Owned for 1 month when reviewed.

    Didn't even have it a month and it went out. Its under warranty so they were willing to send a technician out to fix it. Parts needed to be ordered so as of today, its still not fixed! They offered a 200 gift card as a supposedly courtesy when I had over 200 dollars worth of groceries in the freezer when it went out (even have the receipts to prove, along with photos)! If you buy make sure to only keep less than 200 worth of food in the freezer in the event it stops working! Hopefully once the parts are in and its fixed, it will work longer than a month. Probably will never fill it again because I spent over a 1000 for the freezer (extended warranty included) and lost hundreds in food (had just went to sams, grocery store and meat market) - so basically spent money to lose money... might I add during a pandemic!

    No, I would not recommend this to a friend
  • Rated 2 out of 5 stars

    Freezer

    |
    |
    Posted .
    Owned for 1 year when reviewed.

    This item broke within 6 months of purchase. Bad control board. Found an appliance repairman who fixed this under warranty.

    No, I would not recommend this to a friend
    • Brand response from FrigidaireSupport
      Posted .

      Hello, Robert. We are truly sorry for any difficulties you have experienced with your freezer. We are glad to hear that a servicer was able to repair your appliance. Should you need us we are available via live chat on our branded web page Monday through Friday between 8:30 am until 8:00 pm EST on our branded page. -Chris Frigidaire

  • Rated 5 out of 5 stars

    Open Box Freezer

    |
    |
    Posted .
    Owned for 1 month when reviewed.

    The open box freezer that I purchased was perfect for our home. I like that it holds alot of food and I can keep it organized. It stays really cold without ice building up on the sides.

    I would recommend this to a friend
  • Rated 5 out of 5 stars

    Great upright freezer

    |
    |
    Posted .
    Owned for 3 weeks when reviewed.

    Unit was delivered on schedule. Works great and has a lot of room. Only issue with it is that owning the door causes the unit to roll forward. Would be great if you could lower it down to sit on the floor or maybe lock the wheels

    I would recommend this to a friend
  • Rated 1 out of 5 stars

    Do not buy!

    Posted .

    Whatever you do, DO NOT BUY THIS FREEZER! I bought this model January 2021, it broke within a month. It was under warranty so Frigidaire sent a technician to fix it. In May it broke again. We’re now in December and it’s broken. It doesn’t cool, the light just blinks, it makes a noise and most of my food got spoiled AGAIN. 3 times within a year.

    No, I would not recommend this to a friend
    • Brand response from FrigidaireSupport
      Posted .

      Hi, Sylvia! Oh no! We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience with your freezer. We would love to see how we can turn things around for you. For further assistance, please feel free to chat with us online or contact us via phone at 800-347-4432 M-F, 8:30 am- 8:00 pm, our team will be happy to assist you further. ~Briana Frigidaire

  • Rated 1 out of 5 stars

    What happened to Frigidaire?

    Posted .

    I bought the Frigidaire upright freezer 20.2 so not this exact one but the model before. I had the freezer go out twice! The first time it was 90% full of wild game! The other 10% would've been whole farm fresh chickens. The second time was store bought food but still a ton of money. I just found out yesterday BB is replacing the freezer due to not being economical to keep working on it.

    No, I would not recommend this to a friend
    • Brand response from FrigidaireSupport
      Posted .

      We are truly sorry for your recent experiences with the freezer and the service received. We are glad to hear that Best Buy is replacing your freezer. Should you need us, we are available via live chat on our branded web page Monday through Friday between 8:30 am until 8:00 pm EST on our branded page. -Chris Frigidaire