Get even closer to your favorite music with the exceptional bass performance and noise cancellation of the WH-XB910N wireless headphones with EXTRA BASS™ and Dual Noise Canceling technologies.
Dual Noise Cancelling for intense music
With feedforward and feedback mics on each side, WH-XB910N takes digital noise cancelling to the next level. Now you can truly shut out the world around you and enjoy your own party for one with just your music for company.
EXTRA BASS for impressively deep, punchy sound
These noise cancelling headphones enhance all your low-end frequencies for exceptional bass.
Give your favorite music a boost
When an original music source is compressed, it loses the high-frequency elements that add detail and richness to a track. Our Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) faithfully restores these to produce high-quality sound that’s closer to the original recording
Listen all day, charge in minutes
With up to 30 hours of battery life, you’ll have enough power for multi-day road trips and long festival weekends. And if you need to top up in a hurry, a 10-minute quick charge gives you up to 4.5 hours of extra play time with the optional AC adapter.
Easier, clearer hands-free calling
Conversation flows freely with easy hands-free calling, now clearer than ever with a high-quality built-in microphone. You won’t even have to take your phone out of your pocket
Switch effortlessly between devices
For total convenience, WH-XB910N headphones can be paired with two Bluetooth devices at the same time. So when a call comes in, your headphones know which device is ringing and connect to the right one automatically.
Control at your fingertips
Change track, adjust volume and take or make calls by tapping the touch panel on the side of your headphones. Need to quickly hear voices or sounds around you? Just place your hand over the housing to instantly turn your music volume down and let ambient sound in.
Quick Attention Mode
These Sony headphones allow you to communicate without taking your headphones off. Place your hand over the right ear cup to turn the volume down and deactivate noise canceling for instant conversation.
Your sound, just how you like it
Tailor sound to your personal preference. Choose from a variety of presets to match sound quality with the genre of music you're listening to. Or create and save your own presets using the EQ Custom feature on the Sony │ Headphones Connect app.
Carry case for easy travelling
The supplied carry case is durable and includes a cable for wired listening.
Foldable design for everyday convenience
The ear cups swivel inwards so they pack up neatly in their compact case
All-day music, all-day comfort
These headphones feature soft, oval-shaped earpads so you’ll never need to take a break from your favorite music, movies or shows. Comfortable synthetic leather and urethane materials combine with optimum ear pad structure and dimensions for exceptional wearability.
A perfect fit keeps your music in
Adjust the slider to find your ideal fit and enjoy hours of comfortable listening. Music stays in and noise stays out for a great acoustic experience.
More natural ambient sound
With two feedforward and feedback mics, WH-XB910N captures more of the ambient sound around you. You’ll enjoy a natural listening experience while staying connected to your environment.
Controls ambient sound
The WH-XB910N’s microphones can also work to control ambient sound. Adjust the amount of ambient sound you hear with the Sony | Headphones Connect app to cancel noise while still hearing essential sounds.
Adjusts sound to whatever you do
Adaptive Sound Control is a smart function that senses where you are and what you’re doing, then adjusts ambient sound settings for the ideal listening experience.
Learns your favorite locations
Over time, Adaptive Sound Control recognizes locations that you frequently visit - such as your office, gym or favorite café - and tailors sound to suit the environment.
Google Assistant and Alexa compatible
You can choose to activate either the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa with a simple touch. To use Amazon Alexa, simply download the Sony | Headphones Connect app and the Alexa app on your smartphone’s application marketplace
The Sony WH-XB910N’s (910N’s from now on) are my fourth pair of Sony headphones with my previous, the XB900N being the direct predecessor to the 910N. I have enjoyed the XB900N for quite some time and it is a very good headphone so therefore I wondered how Sony could have improved these headphones and improved they have. Inside the box, we have a lightweight hard carrying case, the headphones, a USB type C cable, a 3.5mm cable along with the usual paperwork.
These headphones are designed just like any other Sony headphone and pretty much looks the exact same. Comparing them to the previous iteration though, they are noticeably lighter and feel much more comfortable while wearing. Specifically, both the headband and the earcup cushions are much more comfortable, allowing for many hours of wear with no discomfort. This is coming from someone with a big head, so this is very significant as I am sure my head stretches the headband further than the typical person.
The left headphone has the on/off button, the Noise cancelling/ Ambient noise button the USB charging port and the headphone jack. On the other hand, the right headphone is touch-capacitive. I must point out that the touch controls are much more responsive and seemed improved from the previous generation. Swipe up/down to increase/decrease volume, swipe forward/backwards to skip to the next track and previous track respectively etc. I almost must mention that you can quickly enter ambient noise mode by placing your hand over the right earcup, removing your hand instantly returns you to noise-cancelling mode. The speed at which this is achieved has been greatly improved and I don’t notice a significant delay when switching modes this way.
When it comes to sound, Sony has never failed me, and with the 910Ns this is another great addition to the lineup of great-sounding Sony headphones. By default with no changes to the settings, these sound fantastic right out of the box but with the Headphone app, you can customize your sound through the equalizer. Music comes through loud and clear and the bass on these are great you can feel every thumb and punch through the headphones and if you need more of a kick you can crank it up through the app. Noise-cancelling works great, I tested this while walking around in a busy and noisy setting (city streets, trains) and it is here the effect was most impressive. It suppresses so much outside noise it is always a shock when I take off the headphone and realise how loud everything around me was and I greatly appreciate this feature.
What else is there to say? These headphones are fantastic. There is multi-point pairing that allows you to connect to two devices simultaneously, phone calls sound great from both my perspective and that of the person I am talking to and battery life is great with Sony stating that it lasts 30 hours with Noise-cancelling on and 50 hours with Noise-cancelling off.
The XB910N are a great addition to the Sony lineup and I am very impressed with all the improvements that have been made. I’ll definitely suggest these headphones to friends and family as I do to you now.
- wow Sonys XB910N so far an amazing headphone, sony is very consistent with their headphone design, and this are the same the design from their previous version release product, the all black matted look is perfect, it’s clean, the whole design seems it’s well thought out.
- the ability to fold each earpiece for better storing compatibility is always a nice thing to have
- from inside the box you do receive a case for the headphone with Aux cord for USBC for charging.
- so far I have zero issue with comfort when wearing this wireless
- I love all the quality of foam from the top of your head through the main headphone as well
- on the main headphone speakers there ain’t much button to deal with, you have the power button that also the pairing button for bluetooth. NC/AMB button is the button for your ambient sound control. you be able to switch up to 2 setting by pressing the button
- would highly recommend downloading the Sony headphone app after opening this product, so far my impression of the app is great this is where you will need to update to the latest version.
- this app is very robust, it’s obvious Sony understand and know what their doing for what customers might need.
- I have tried some over price headphone before and the app is bare bones. doesn’t come close to what sony offer in the app itself.
- the app have options for multiple things first is the ambient control that you can turn off to save more battery life, but again this wireless headphone could go up to 30 hrs so turning off this setting could reach up all the to the max battery life, either way you should have any issue with battery life coming from this headphone
- ambient setting have multiple section to choose from depending on your activity, from staying at home, walking, running or traveling each have their own space to adjust your preferred setting to maximize your listening quality
- another feature that cannot be missed is the 360 reality audio setting inside the app, this will give you that 3D audio effect that you might be interested, another great feature to have but more about this later
- Xb910N also have the ability to be connected to 2 devices if you have it connected to laptop you can also connect this to your phone so you will never miss any calls.
- it support voice assistance features like Amazon, google and you can also use Siri
- about the audio quality of Xb910n, again you shouldn’t worry much because it sounded amazing without me adjust my own audio setting, bass, tremble sounded top perfect for me, does sound overpowering. having noise canceling also help alot for audio immersion
- this headphones with apple music spatial audio/atmos is pure enjoyment, audio quality makes me just want to relax and take it all in, hearing tiny bit of effects simply gives me the enjoyment I need
- headphone control is touch sensitive you’ll have the ability to swipe up and down for volume and left and right for previous/ next music, double tap to pause and play music, and you also can use this feature to pic up phone calls
- headphone update took atleast 30 min, i’ve never had a headphone that took that long, it’s a surprise to me since i’m
- used to seeing update takes less than 1 min.
- 360 audio does support some apps including Tidal, but it doesn’t support major music applications people that are used to, I have apple music and spotify sadly I can’t use it on these applications but i’m doesn’t bother me much since both have amazing audio and apple music latest spatial audio update, with this headphone it sounds amazing
- I do wish ring tones goes straight to the headphone, testing calls did not do that, was ringing on my main phone but the tone wasn’t transferring on the headphone itself, also adjust the volume on call cause me to hang up without meaning to do so, there’s definitely a learning curve using this to make sure you are not hanging up each calls
I’ve owned several pair of similar over ear wireless headphones over the years. Most of them fall into one of 2 categories – features forward or quality forward. The Sony WH-XB910N falls into the latter. Sound quality is fantastic for the price point – rich bass, sold mids and clear highs.
Some notable features include: great noise canceling in the price range (but with only on or off - no variable levels), 2 devices simultaneously connection (very useful), an accompanying mobile app that allows for solid equalizer controller, but the auto switching noise canceling is annoying- something most people are going to want to disable after being interrupted by the little chime every time you go from moving to stationary. Battery quality is good – Sony claims 30 hours with noise canceling on!
Headphones are partially collapsible and fit nicely in the included hard case. The build quality is nice but lack a premium feel that other similar units seem to have. In general, though, I like how light and comfortable they are. Excellent for long wear.
Great mid-range over ear headphones. Top notch sound and solid build quality – comfortable and solid noise canceling. Excellent buy!
This device can connect to two devices at the same time making my life bit easier when switching calls between work computer and mobile phone. Average quality noice cancelling feature. I don't think it worth original price ($250) it's worth the money when 50% off :)
I have now 3 sets of Sony Headphones these and the XB950N1 and WH-100XM4. With each pair they get better and better the sound is just awesome and the BASS is loud. These will get you going i own 4 other brands and keep going back to the Sony. They keep coming up with a better pair each time. These are light weight, thinner and just a little more comfortable around the head and ears. I didn't find my ears getting to hot like with other headphones. The noise canceling on these work great you cant hear. I do some detailing on the side and i have to say it nice to hear the music over my polisher. The touching of the right ear side is great to volume up and down, To skip or pause and play. Just to answer a phone call. I know that other headphones over the ear and earbuds have this it nice Sony has it to. I like the clean look of these and not a lot of buttons to mess with i do find myself always taking my other off to make sure i hit the correct button.
Battery Life 30hrs "WOW"
Bass LOUD and GREAT
Noise Cancelling COULD'T GET ANY BETTER
After all that i have to say a very great product at a great price. You will enjoy them.
GREAT JOB SONY
These headphones are awesome excellent bass sounds like 2 mini subwoofers in your ear and the headphone app is nice lets u adjust the sound to your liking and the noise cancelation is great totally happy with these headphones.
A:AnswerPersonally, I do not like to boost the base too much (though I did try so of course to test the bass). I give this a solid 8 out of 10. Very good and clear audio. The base is good for newcomers to the earphone/headphone scene