Preserve perishable groceries with this side-by-side Whirlpool refrigerator. It has a humidity-controlled drawer to keep veggies crisp, and its three adjustable door bins let you create a custom storage solution. The freezer of this 24.6 cu. ft. ADA-compliant Whirlpool refrigerator has three glass shelves, making it easy to organize frozen food items.
Resists fingerprints and smudges with steel that easily wipes clean. Available in Black Stainless Steel and Stainless Steel colors.
Get a seamless look with door hinges that stay out of sight.
Electronic temperature controls
Choose the ideal temperature for whatever foods you're storing with convenient, up-front controls.
Full-width humidity-controlled crisper
Stores fruit and vegetables in their ideal environment.
Frameless glass shelves
Store more items on each shelf with wall-to-wall frameless glass shelves, which offer greater storage flexibility.
Free up shelf space and get more flexibility using this in-door can caddy that holds either cans or bottles.
Adjustable gallon door bins
Move these adjustable bins anywhere in the door for increased loading flexibility when and where you need it.
Exterior ice and water dispenser with EveryDrop™ water filtration
Access fresh filtered water and ice without ever opening the refrigerator door using dual pad dispensers.
LED interior lighting and LED dispenser night-light
Easily find water and ice at night when you turn on the dispenser night-light.
Automatically monitors the freezer environment and runs the cycle only when necessary.
Don't worry about refilling ice trays with this preinstalled icemaker that makes sure you always have plenty of ice on hand.
Whirlpool 24.6 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Water and Ice Dispenser
The is a beautiful whirlpool refrigerator. I love it. This whirlpool refrigerator has an ice maker and and water. It has black stainless steel. This refrigerator has plenty of room and have a unique can soda rack. This whirlpool refrigerator is high in quality and low in price. I am so pleased with my whirlpool refrigerator purchase. I recommend this whirlpool refrigerator.
Great fridge so far, but the configuration of the controls for the water and ice dispensers needs to be redone. The location doesn’t allow for a tall glass to access the ice, and sometimes when trying to get one, you accidentally hit the other at the same time. Side by side lever/switches would definitely be an improvement.
I have had this for over a month. So far so good.
I had a Kenmore that was just two years old.
It was a French Door style that was irreparable.
This side by side may be an older style but it pays to have one that has dependable history.
In general after 3 weeks it works properly no Big issues as I read on some reviews before: no noisy and not moving when u open the doors. Only issue is: the water drops after use the water dispenser. It is normal some drops due the dispenser system and the tray it suppose it is to collect that water drops. But in this model the water dispenser is in front and ice dispenser on the back the water drops fall on the border of the tray. So the drops jumps to the floor or slide down on the door. We use a lot the water dispenser so we must be cleaning the water drops from the floor or door which is annoying!!! Other than than no more issues
This has been a very good fridge and like the Brand says it all. Does last forever. Last whirlpool fridge i had lasted 16 years if not more. This fridge keeps all your food nice and cool, and with moister prevention also helps it keep fresh for a longer time.
The gentleman we would like to deal with did not show up, so we dealt with a lady with good experience also.
The refrigerator is great but the right door swings to its extreme easily so I had to put some box to block it such that it won't swing all the way out.
A:AnswerI will answer my own questions. Whirlpool, in spite of some very inexpensive but very annoying omissions, it is a beautiful well functioning appliance, but why do you try to save $10 of cost by cutting corners?
1) No, there are no leveling legs. Repairman said they use to have them but now leave them off. Since the unit is on wheels, I had to put stick-on felt pads in front of unit to keep it from rolling out each time I open it. Fortunately, my floor was fairly level but some are not. Very bad shortcut.
2) The ice maker has a cut off but you have to remove the whole unit to access the cut off. A full tray is very heavy and can easily break plastic slides. It is also very difficult to remove and the repairman had to show me how to do it. Very poor design.
3) The bottom grille is removal but there are no instructions in the manual. Repairman had to show me. It is necessary to remove the grille for vacuuming the dust under the unit.
4) The user manual is generic and not specific to the unit. Very bad shortcut.
5) Upon delivery most of the plastic shelves were stuck in place. The repairman had to lubricate them. One shelf particularly shifted side to side when pulling out the bin under it. The repairman said they use to have a post on both sides of the shelf support but eliminated one so the shelf now shifts on that side. He said the only way to repair was to drill a hole for a new post. Nope!! However, I noticed the shelf is not quite wide enough to fit snuggly and is about the thickness of a car door edge. So I went to an auto shop, bought 2 lengths of clear vinyl door edge guard, and pressed onto edge of glass shelf. Wala, shelf fits tightly and no more shifting. Very bad shortcut with a very cheap fix.
6) No unit cut off switch. If you need to cut off the unit for cleaning, you either have to roll out unit and unplug from the wall (that can create an arc) or use the house circuit breaker. Very bad shortcut.
7) I wish there had been more shelf supports for more flexible shelf arranging. Here you are basically stuck with the shelves placed as they thought they should be. With my old Samsung you could place shelves in all sorts of combinations. Here I had to take out one shelf completely so I could put 2 liter bottles at the bottom to save lifting, and the plastic door shelves do not look strong enough to hold lots of drink bottles.
A:AnswerHi Ababu, please click on the link below and reference page 4 for further information regarding installation. For further assistance please call our Customer Support line 800-253-1301.
Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances! http://bit.ly/2HSVgY0