A Tribute to Tuna, Part 1 [DVD] 
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
An ailment for which there is only one cure -- Bluefin Fever is a video that raises fishing enthusiasts' temperature and then drops them to their knees with nonstop rod-bending action. Owner/operator Norm Kagawa kick-starts this five-day long-range voyage aboard his '90s custom vessel the Shogun with the promise of plentiful dawn-to-dusk fishing some 230 miles southeast of San Diego, CA. Presented by Inside Sportfishing, the same crew that brought to video such fishing classics as Marlin off the Rocks and Polaris Supreme sets sail again with another backbreaking, arm-weary 48 minutes of frenzied fishing.~C. Dwayne Smith
- GenreDocumentary, Special Interests,Sports
- SubgenreBiography [nf],Outdoor Recreation [nf]
- TitleA Tribute to Tuna and to the Men Who Once Fished From the Racks
- Duration65 minutes
- Year of Release1992
- Product TagsDVD
- Program TypeMovie
- Region Code0
- StudioBennett Marine Video
- Product NameA Tribute to Tuna, Part 1 [DVD]