Bower - 14mm f/2.8 Digital Ultrawide-Angle Lens for Most Canon DSLR Cameras - Black
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
- Maximum Focal Length14 millimeters
- Maximum Aperture2.8 f/
- Minimum Focal Length14 millimeters
- Lens Mount CompatibilityCanon EF
- Lens TypeWide Angle
- Product Name14mm f/2.8 Digital Ultrawide-Angle Lens for Most Canon DSLR Cameras
- Model NumberSLY1428C
- Color CategoryBlack
- Product Weight20.8 pounds
- Product Length with Lens Closed4.65 inches
- Brand CompatibilityCanon
- Camera Model FamilyCanon 1DX, Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 5DS/5DS R, Canon 60D, Canon 6D, Canon 70D, Canon 7D Mark II, Canon SL1, Canon T2i, Canon T3, Canon T3i, Canon T4i, Canon T5, Canon T5i, Canon T6i, Canon T6s
- Minimum Focus Distance11 inches
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts1 year limited
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor1 year limited
- Field Of View92.5 degrees
- Minimum Aperture2.8 f/
Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 1 review(1 Review)
Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 1 review
Nice lensPosted .
I searched the Internet quite awhile for a good Wide angle lens when I came upon this one. I struggled with the idea of manual focus but, come to find out its not as bad as it would seem. Your not going to fire off a rapid succession of various focal point shots but, if you want to do a landscape, portrait shot or really anything that just requires a good perspective then, this is a very good lens. The clarity in my opinion is very good. Sharp, clear photos. Yes you have to manual focus but, as a photographer...that's what we do right? In my case, I set up on my shot, pick out a focus point, digital zoom in X10 and focus. I get a nice clean, crisp shot. For the money I don't think you can go wrong with this lens. I haven't yet tried to bracket with this lens but, I expect even better quality when I do. The quality of the build on this lens is super. When you hold it in your hand, you get the feel of quality. It's not cheaply built at all. I didn't know if I would like the permanent lens protector but, it IS a necessity and gives it that additional look of professionalism. If your on the fence and looking for this type of lens I recommend you pull the trigger on this one.I would recommend this to a friend