- Requires Epson ScanSmart Accounting Edition Software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Not available for Android/iOS devices. Internet connection required for some applications.
- Scan speed based on RR-600W model. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in black-and-white, grayscale or color mode, using the USB interface.
- Based on ES-580W model. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in black-and-white, grayscale or color mode.
- Based on ES-60W model. At 300 dpi, based on 8.5" x 11", one-sheet scan speed, using the battery.
- As compared to other personal/consumer photo scanners, generally defined as photo scanners priced under $1,000 USD (MSRP).
- Based on average speed from start of scan to end of feeding, scanning thirty-six 4” x 6” photos at 300 dpi in landscape orientation. Results may vary depending on processor speed, memory and operating system of the connected computer.
Get receipt relief.
Whether you are at home, in the office or on the road, RapidReceipt scanners are specifically designed to quickly scan stacks of invoices and receipts of varying sizes. These scanners will then automatically and accurately transform this information into smart digital assets.
Why buy an Epson receipt scanner?
Quickly scan stacks of paper receipts, invoices, business cards and long pages; capture both sides automatically on select models.
Upload to cloud storage services including Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and more.
Epson receipt scanners include bonus software — Kofax Power PDF for Windows and PDF Converter for Mac.
Epson ScanSmart financial software.
Turn stacks of unorganized receipts and invoices into categorized digital data with Epson ScanSmart financial software that easily integrates into applications such as QuickBooks, TurboTax and more.1 Create searchable and editable PDFs with the included bonus software. Do it all with zero subscription fees.
Get receipt relief.
Easily scan large batches and stacks of documents of varying sizes.
Convenient USB port.
Scan directly to a USB memory drive.
Recycle and save.
Bring in any old scanner and receive $30 off one RapidReceipt RR-60 or RR-70W or $50 off a RapidReceipt RR-600W.
In store only.
So fast. So easy.
Epson makes it easy to get organized. Whether you’re working from home, in the office or on the road, an Epson document scanner can quickly turn all your paper documents, records, forms and more into useful digital assets.
Scan and archive your documents.
Scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm.³ Reliable paper feeding, easy color/image adjustments and automatic file naming offer added convenience.
Create searchable PDFs with Optical Character Recognition; convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
Lightweight and wireless, these compact models can scan a single page in as fast as 4 seconds;⁴ easily scan receipts, bids and invoices anywhere business takes you.
Make your memories last with Epson photo scanners.
From digitizing or restoring old family photos to sharing and preserving special memories, Epson photo scanners deliver superior scans with precise color and detail.
Preserve what’s priceless.
Digitize and back up your photos in the cloud.
The FastFoto FF-680W wireless photo scanner makes it easy to relive and share your cherished memories with family and friends at gatherings or milestone events.
Easily scan thousands of photos as fast as one photo per second at 300 dpi.⁶ Scan directly into Dropbox or Google Drive. Handles multiple sizes and documents, up to 36 photos in one batch.
FastFoto software auto enhances and color-corrects images.
FastFoto’s auto file naming feature allows you to categorize and keep track of your scanned photos. Find images easily with date and subject metadata tagging.
Epson Perfection V600 photo scanner.
Experience exceptional, versatile scanning for your home, office or studio. This high-performance photo scanner delivers outstanding, vibrant scans from photos, film, slides and negatives. It also offers photo restoration features, so you can easily preserve your favorite images.