WorkForce Pro Series Printers
Performance Beyond Laser
Enhance productivity with WorkForce Pro all-in-one printers for home offices, small businesses and workgroups.
WorkForce Pro printers are powered by PrecisionCore, a next-generation printing technology that uses a revolutionary, high-density print chip for astonishing accuracy and dramatic speed.
Home & Small Offices:
Small Work Teams:
|ISO Print Speed||20 ppm (black), 10 ppm (color)4||20 ppm (black), 20 ppm (color)4||20 ppm (black), 20 ppm (color)4||24 ppm (black), 22 ppm (color)4|
|Paper Capacity||250 sheets||250 sheets||500 sheets||500 sheets|
|Screen Size||2.7" color touch-screen LCD||2.7" color touch-screen LCD||2.7" color touch-screen LCD||4.3" color touch-screen LCD|
|Auto 2-Sided||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Auto Document Feeder||35 pages||35 pages||35 pages||50 pages|
|Wireless, Wi-Fi Direct5, NFC6, and Ethernet|
|Borderless Prints up to 8.5" x 11"|
1. Up to 30% (WF-3720) and up to 50% (WF-4720, WF-4730, WF-4740) compared with best-selling, color laser multifunction printers priced at $299 (USD) or less, as of August 2016. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity individual cartridges sold in retail. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
2. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet– and/or e-mail–enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect–enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect.
3. Compared to best-selling business inkjet printer models priced under $180 (WF-4720), under $200 (WF-4730), under $300 (WF-4740), and color multifunction laser printer models priced under $300. Competitive data gathered from manufacturer websites and third-party industry sources as of July 2016.
4. Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed.
5. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
6. NFC requires use of a device that includes NFC, and may require additional software.