These terms and conditions apply to Best Buy physical gift cards, e-gift cards, “store credit” cards and “e-store credit” cards. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. Additional terms and conditions apply to e-gift cards, “e-store credit” cards and promotional e-gift cards.
- Redeemable in any U.S. or Puerto Rico Best Buy retail location or online at BestBuy.com where available for merchandise or services, including some Magnolia Home Theater®- and Geek Squad®-related services, excluding Best Buy and third-party gift cards.
- No expiration date. No fees.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- Lost, stolen or damaged cards replaced only with valid proof of purchase to extent of remaining card balance.
- Not a credit or debit card.
- Not valid as payment on Best Buy Credit Card.
- Check gift card balance at any U.S. or P.R. Best Buy retail location, online at BestBuy.com or call 1-888-716-7994. Must have card number available.
- Purchasers and users of Best Buy Gift Cards agree to a pre-designated dispute resolution process. See Dispute Resolution by Binding Individual Arbitration
- All terms enforced except where prohibited by law.
CashStar Best Buy Consumer E-Gift Cards
Best Buy e-Gift Cards, which are delivered to recipients via email, are purchased from and distributed by our third-party partner CashStar to consumers.
Best Buy Consumer e-Gift Cards issued by a Best Buy Blue Shirt or Home Expert.
Select consumer e-gift cards (including “e-store credit” cards) may be issued to a consumer by a Best Buy Blue Shirt or Home Expert. These e-gift cards are NOT the same as CashStar Best Buy e-Gift Cards. Different terms and conditions apply.
Promotional Best Buy E-Gift Cards
Select Best Buy orders will be eligible to receive a promotional e-gift card. Best Buy promotional e-gift cards are NOT the same as CashStar Best Buy e-Gift Cards. Different terms and conditions apply.
Corporate Gift Cards
Redeem up to 15 gift cards per transaction in store and 10 gift cards per transaction at BestBuy.com. Best Buy limits its maximum value of each gift card to $500 and uses commercially reasonable efforts (or good faith efforts) to limit the daily card values sold, per person, to $2,000.