1. Some features and availability may vary by OEM and/or device manufacturer.
2. Some apps and/or content may not be available in all countries. Subject to availability. Subscription(s) are required to access certain content.
3. Access to the Google TV kids section requires that your child have either a Google account or profile managed with Family Link.
4. Casting optimized for selected services only.
5. To see personal photos, Google Photos is required.
Entertainment you love. With a little help from Google.
Google TV brings together movies, shows, live TV and more from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you.1
No more jumping from app to app. All your favorites are in one place.
Browse over 700,000 movies and TV episodes, plus live TV, from across your streaming services, all in one place and organized into topics and genres based on your interests.2
“Hey Google, find action movies.”
Your TV is more helpful than ever. Use your voice to find movies, stream apps, play music, and control the TV. Ask Google to find a specific title, search by genre, or get personalized recommendations by saying, “What should I watch?”
Watch what’s happening live.
Live TV is just a click away with its own dedicated tab. Live content is also mixed into your recommendations, based on your teams, shows and favorite channels.
A world made just for kids.
Create a kid’s profile to access a fun collection of movies and shows for the family.3 Pick from a selection of playful avatars and themes, set parental controls to restrict what streaming services are shown, limit watching time, and set a bedtime.
From your small screen to the big screen.
Cast your favorite videos, pictures and more from your device to your TV.4
Beautiful in the background.
When the TV is idle, relive your favorite memories by displaying your Google Photos.5 Or, be transported to places around the globe with curated images and artwork from Getty images, Google Earth and more.
Add to your watchlist on the go.
When you see an interesting show or movie, add it to your watchlist to keep track of your new discoveries. You can even add to your watchlist from your phone or laptop through Google Search on any browser.