For online orders with your Best Buy account:
You can find receipts and gift receipts online if you’re a member of the My Best Buy® program and your membership ID is linked to your BestBuy.com account.
- Sign in to see your orders and purchases
- Find your order and select “See details & receipt”
- Choose “Print receipt” or “Print gift receipt”
For online guest purchases:
If you make a purchase online and check out as a guest, you can check your order status to find your receipt. You’ll need to provide your order number, last name and phone number.
For in-store credit card purchases and My Best Buy® members:
To get a copy of a receipt for a completed purchase, visit the customer service counter at any Best Buy store.
- If you paid by credit card, bring the credit card you used for the purchase. We’ll look up your receipt with your credit card.
- If you are a My Best Buy® member, we can look up your receipt by phone number, email address, or My Best Buy® member ID.
Unfortunately we cannot retrieve receipt copies for purchases paid in cash or check if you are not a My Best Buy® member, or for purchases made more than ten years ago.
You can also call 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) to request a copy of your store receipt.