Scheduled Delivery Services
Some items require scheduled delivery due to their size and weight. These items include major appliances, TVs 51" class or larger, and furniture. Confirm in advance that an adult, age 18 or over (19 or over in AL or NE, 21 in Puerto Rico), with a valid government issued photo ID is available during the duration of the appointment.
- You’ll get an appointment window for when your order will be delivered on your scheduled date. If your appointment window is 6 hours or more, we’ll contact you by 9 p.m. the night before with a narrower time window. Once we contact you with the narrower window, your appointment is locked and we’re unable to change the estimated arrival time.
- Includes delivering your product to the room of your choice. Appliances will be unboxed and the packaging will be disposed of. TVs will not be removed from the shipping box.
- If you need to reschedule for a different day, you can do that online. Reschedule your appointment
Note: Special order deliveries and fitness equipment will not be delivered beyond the entryway of the home or garage. Some items in your order may be shipped separately.
Special order items are part of our expanded online selection and are not available in Best Buy stores. If your product qualifies for special order delivery, it will be called out within Cart as you are purchasing your product online.
- An agent will call you in 2–7 business days to schedule your delivery. Please make sure the phone number you provide during checkout is correct so we can properly schedule your delivery date.
- Delivery timelines may be longer than for non-special order products.
- Item will be delivered into the entryway of the home or garage only.
- If you select Delivery with Installation during checkout, we will connect your new purchase and have it ready to use when we leave.
- Installation is not available for all products and may require additional fees along with the purchase of specific accessories or parts needed to make these connections. See our Appliance Delivery and Installation page for more information.
We'll haul away your old item for $19.99 when a replacement product is delivered by Geek Squad® or Best Buy Home Delivery. Then we'll make sure it's properly and safely recycled.
- Items are responsibly recycled by our licensed, third-party recycling partners.
- Our recycling partners ensure that the various commodities are sent to locations where they will be recycled and repurposed into new products.
- Not all products can be recycled, see our Recycling page for exclusions.
- If we are not installing your new product you will need to have it disconnected and removed from the opening prior to our arrival.
Fitness equipment can only be delivered to the threshold of your residence. Unpacking and setup are not included.
If you need to cancel your delivery or installation service, you can easily do it online. Cancel your in-home service now.
Sorry, but we cannot deliver to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Avoid the hassle of rescheduling your appointment by making sure you and your location are ready for it.
- Measure twice. Make sure your new appliance will fit in its space and all along the delivery path we will be using to get it there. Pay particular attention to doorways, hallways, corners and tight spaces.
- Clear a path for our team from the street to the location in your home. This includes removing snow and ice, opening gates, and moving furniture and fragile items.
- Ensure that adequate parking space is available, particularly if you live in an area with limited or restricted parking.
- Get property management approval in advance. If you are part of a homeowners’ association or live in a rental property, check to see if any policies or restrictions apply to your appointment.
- Secure your pets during the time of your appointment.
- If replacing an existing appliance, remove any items from it (food, dishes, laundry, etc.) prior to the team’s arrival.