Free and easy same-day pickup.
Do you need a new appliance right away? Best Buy warehouses and stores offer free same-day pickup on in-stock appliances.* Our warehouses, located in most major metropolitan areas, contain hundreds of appliances, ready for you on the same day you place an order.
Note that most Best Buy warehouse locations close at 6:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. Monday–Saturday, and are closed on Sunday.
*Subject to individual store and warehouse hours.
- Find a warehouse near you:
- Access the store locator.
- Enter your zip code or city and state in the space provided and click Find Stores.
- Scroll through the list of locations to find a warehouse.
- Once you find the warehouse closest to you, select Store details to get directions, hours of operation and important pick-up information.
- Shop for your appliance.
Use the links at the bottom of this page to shop for appliances. Check the box Pick Up Today in… to see a list of stores and warehouse where this appliance is available for same-day pickup.
- Place your order, then pick it up.
Warehouse pickup is similar to store pickup. When you get to the warehouse, look for a Will Call or Visitor Parking sign. Remember to follow these steps when picking up any product from a Best Buy location:
- Wait for a "ready for pickup" email. (This will be separate from your order confirmation email.) Our confirmation email will include instructions on where to park and how to let us know you’ve arrived at the warehouse.
- Bring a government-issued photo ID, the credit card used for your purchase and your order number.
- Make sure your vehicle can support the size of the product.
- Bring equipment to secure the product.
- Let us know when you arrive, and we’ll bring your items to you.
Please note carefully the scheduled hours for your individual warehouse when planning your pickup. For everyone’s safety, we are regularly cleaning our warehouse facilities during operating hours, which will result in additional non-service hours.