HP Instant Ink
Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink.1
Get ink delivered to your door for as low as $0.99 a month.
Never run out. Cancel anytime. Adjust as you go.2, 3
How HP Instant Ink Works
Get an HP Printer
After you click the Add to Cart button for your chosen printer, add the HP Instant Ink card in the pop-up window or click the Enroll button in your cart.4
Sign Up for a Plan
Activate HP Instant Ink service from your printer5 and choose from four easy plans.
15 pages/month (Basic):
100 pages/month (Moderate):
300 pages/month (Frequent):
Rollover options.6 Shipping and recycling included.7
Ink Arrives at Your Door
With HP Instant Ink, your printer lets HP know when you need ink.5 So you'll always get ink before you run out.2
Adjust as You Go
Downgrade, upgrade and cancel anytime.3 It's easy and free.
- Save up to 50% on Ink: Based on monthly subscription cost using only all pages in plan vs. cost per page of most color inkjet printers < $399 USD. Share from IDC CYQ4 2016. Standard cartridge CPP from gap intelligence AiO Weekly & BP Weekly (2/12/17).
- Never Run Out of Ink: Based on plan usage, internet connection to eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area. Printers require direct connection to the internet for program participation. Internet access sold separately.
- Change or Cancel Anytime: When upgrading the plan, you can choose for the change to take effect in the current billing cycle or the next billing cycle. Cancellations and plan downgrades are effective after the last day of the current billing period. For service details, see HP Instant Ink Terms of Service.
- Instant Ink Card Purchase: When redeemed, the stated maximum retail card value shown on the front of the card is credited to your account and applied to the first month's service paid in arrears.
- Activation & Auto Ink Orders: Eligible printer. See list at hpinstantink.com. Requires internet connection.
- Rollover: Rollover allows unused pages in a month to be placed in a rollover account and then applied to pages in excess of your monthly allowance. The rollover account balance is limited to a maximum of three times your monthly service plan pages (e.g., Occasional Printing Plan with 50 pages = 150-page rollover maximum).
- Program Availability Varies: Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 60 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Africa, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For details, see www.hp.com/recycle.