Klipsch - Reference Premiere HD Wireless Home Theater Hub - Black
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Create a discrete wireless network
WiSA wireless technology provides easy connectivity, so you can minimize interference and lost signals. Supports audio from 16-bit/48kHz up to 24-bit/96kHz for high-fidelity audio.
Enjoy uncompressed music streaming
Bluetooth technology allows simple connection to a wide range of audio devices and supports quality sound.
Play tracks stored on a USB device
USB port makes connection quick and easy.
Receive information at a glance
The hub's display offers basic feedback, and an OSD (on-screen display) delivers more detailed data.
Compatible with Klipsch Reference Premiere HD speakers
Provides simple wireless connectivity for 2 or more speakers with support for up to 7.2-channel home theater systems (sold separately).
Connectivity is simple
4 HDMI inputs, optical and coaxial digital audio inputs and a stereo pair of RCA analog inputs, plus an HDMI output offer flexibility. The 2-pin, 3.5mm IR input allows use with an IR repeater (sold separately).
Reference Premiere HD Wireless Home Theater Hub
- Product NameReference Premiere HD Wireless Home Theater Hub
- Model NumberRP-HUB1
- Color CategoryBlack
- High Resolution AudioNo
- Number Of Speakers0
- Number Of Tweeters Included0
- Number Of Midranges Included0
- Number Of Woofers Included0
- CompatibilityKlipsch Reference Premiere HD speakers
- Product Height1 inches
- Product Width8.54 inches
- Product Depth5.21 inches
Certifications Listings & Approvals
- ENERGY STAR CertifiedNo
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts2 years limited
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor2 years limited
Rating 4 out of 5 stars with 4 reviews(4 customer reviews)
to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Perfect for Klipsch’s new reference wireless line||Posted . Owned for less than 1 week when reviewed.
I bought these speakers to use with Klipsch’s Reference Wireless series and it works great. I’m used to buying tech and going through a long set up process and some potential headaches but when this Hub arrived I just had the speakers connect to power and all I did was plug the Hub to power and in 5 seconds it found the speakers.. if I had blinked I would have missed it. No drop in connections and they work flawlessly together. The Hub HD doesn’t pass through 4K though so I have my devices connected to my projector and have the Hub HD connected to the projector via optical. Otherwise the Axiim link only works for laptops, new lg TVs, or an Xbox. For other devices you would need the Axiim Q UHD and while it does have 4K pass through its $1200 so the Klipsch works perfect for me at 1/4 of the price. They both handle the same amount of speakers at 7.1 and they transmIt audio at the same sound quality. Get it while you can since it’s discontinued I’m guessing this will be Best Buy’s last batch.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Great Surround System||Posted .
Hub works great with plenty of ability to fine tune your set up. Several listening modes to choose from. Would ave given it 5 stars but the remote is extremely small and less than I would expect from a system at this price point.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Wickedly Good Experience with Klipsch and WiSAPosted .
Picked up my 5.1 system this week. After unpacking, it took me less than 10 minutes to completely set up this system. Working flawlessly with great sound.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 2 out of 5 stars
Amazing Sound, No 4KPosted .
Sound quality is better than my previous Klipsch Reference wired setup with Pioneer Elite receiver. Wireless functionality is game-changing. However, the lack of 4K support via HDMI pass-through really puts a damper on an otherwise incredible product.I would recommend this to a friend
Q: QuestionCan i use the Klipsch wireless Home theater hub on existing system that is wired as i just bought the system last year but do not like the wires
Asked by Anonymous.
- A:Answer No. this is completely wireless. The speakers need to be WiSA certified to work with the hub.
Answered by bmoyer05
Q: Questioncan I connect the wireless home theater hub to a receiver instead of a TV directly? I did some searching on the speakers and the theater hub and was told that I don't need a receiver WHAT ACCESSORIES GOES WITH THIS?
Asked by JOHN.
- A:Answer You are correct that you don't need a receiver, but if you wanted to connect one you certainly could. The issue that you would run into is that you would now have an EQ on both the hub, and the receiver, as well as you would run in to some other duplication with delays in sound to your speakers. I haven't found a need for a receiver outside of the fact if you were trying to run some wired, and some wireless speakers. I originally had mine hooked up to a receiver before I had all of my wireless speakers, and it was okay but it required a lot of extra effort getting everything to the sound levels and delays I wanted.
Answered by sigepak
Q: QuestionCan the unit be upgraded for a 4K pass through? Tried playing 4K movies with Xbox that's connected to the hub and it won't work.
Asked by Rybo12345.
- A:Answer No, this item is not upgradable.
Answered by CommunityAnswer
Q: QuestionCan this be used to wirelessly connect my laptop to my tv?
Asked by Jen.
- A:Answer No the wireless is for sound only, if you want to wirelessly connect your laptop to your tv then you should be looking for something like an apple tv, or something along those lines depending on who makes your laptop.
Answered by sigepak