I bought this case after my silicone Apple iPhone case tore apart after only 6 months of use. I decided to purchase the case, based on its reduced price (approximately, $60, from a MSRP of about $99.99) and its added functionality of having an extra battery pack always attached, as well as wireless Qi charging. The difference in prices was used to buy a separate Samsung Universal Qi Charging Pad, which was also on sale at BestBuy and works great!
As for the case itself, it is great and works, exactly, as intended. I'm using it for an iPhone 7 Plus and I love the added functionality of having wireless charging, instead of having to stumble around for a lightning cable around the nightstand. Plus, the extra battery charge is awesome to make sure that my iPhone's battery lasts through the day, after some exhaustive use.
Cons of the case, for me, were not deal breakers, but I would be remiss to say that they may be significant for others. These cons include:
1) Make the iPhone 7 Plus significantly heavier.
2) Shifts the center of gravity on the phone towards the bottom/the home button. Thus, it takes some getting used to the new weight distribution, which is some what weird when compared to the even distribution of the iPhone itself in terms of weight.
3) It is NOT a waterproof case. So any use of the phone near water may require that you stop using the case altogether.
4) The port to recharge the phone with a cable is a Micro USB port, forcing you to either buy a hybrid cable or to carry separate lightning and Micro USB cables.
5) Wireless charging requires buying a separate wireless charging base! Any universal Qi wireless charging base will do, but remember, you get what you pay for with these. Cheaper doesn't always mean better.
Overall, not the perfect case, but I knew that going into the purchase and I was willing to put up with its cons. I'm happy with the purchase and would recommend to anyone who believes the cons are not deal breakers either.